Recent content by teresa

1. teresa

OT: Women of RS Thread

I think this thread should be closed. The Topic " Women of RS" has become " Talk about women of RS" from the guys. Some words used here are unacceptable for a "Family Orientated Forum" What kind of kinky crap is going on in here????? I agree with you Becky.
  2. teresa

OT: Becky's Underwear Thread

Yes Becky, I am the one that " She who must be obeyed" " The One that is always right"
  3. teresa

Thank you Lynn. I check on Sasquatch now and then. Make sure he behaves.
  4. teresa

Re: Becky's Underwear Thread I think this is getting to be too obscene. I am going to puke.
  5. teresa

More Mods

I do not come to the site often but whenever I am in I see Boozeman online, but recently he too disappeared.I wonder where he has gone or is he feeling overworked as the only Mod most of the time online?
  6. teresa

OT Stressed over my missing/stolen dog.

So sorry to hear about about this. I can understand how you feel. A dog is not just a dog!!! It is your best friend, your companion, your everything. I have 5 of them and I know. Hope there is a happy ending to this sad incident. She is not your " Friend"
  7. teresa

OT Happy Easter All

Boozeman, I took a closer look at your pictures and I see Little Bobby is all dressed up like a professional cook plus overalls and apron while making Easter eggs. Look at all those toys!!!! My goodness I would like to visit you just to get a tour of all the toys that the kids have. Lucky Kids.
  8. teresa

OT Happy Easter All

Where is the picture of the Codfather? The kids look real Cool!!! all dressed up for Church. Lovely pictures of the boys. Happy Easter.
  9. teresa

Happy Birthday Sasquatch!

Welcome to RS Mrs Boozeman. Same with me I do not come in that often. What needs to be said will be said by Sas. Shhhhhh but we can talk about Sas and Boozeman in Off Topic and reveal their secrets. We are open to bribes.:laughroll
  10. teresa

Happy Birthday Sasquatch!

:crowd: :crowd: :bday1: :clink: "Happy Birthday Sas. Honey" Have a great day. Only today you are allowed whatever you wish with limitations of course. Here is a song that I recorded for your birthday. Hope it turns out alright. SingSnap | Let Your Love Flow by Ling88
  11. teresa

Pictures of my new arrivals

Yes blame Sas:LOL: That is why I asked him to reply to your post so if anything goes wrong, it is not me hahhaha.( I know you are joking) Best of luck and let us know how you are progressing.
  12. teresa

Here is the full tank shot
  13. teresa

Thank you boozeman. The substrate is Home Depot Play Sand and the tree trunks are actually plastic believe it or not.
  14. teresa

Will take a full tank shot later today.
  15. teresa

Thank you for all your nice compliments. Yes Kathy, I added the tree trunks to the tank as the little guys need lots of hiding places from the big guys " The bulus"