Recent content by tbaity1401

1. T

Thanks!!!

John, Just wanted to come in here and post and tell you that everything is alive and well. Always have heard great reviews about you guys and I have to say that you by far exceeded expectations. First time I have ever ordered anything live online and was very pleased. Only if you sold fish...
  2. T

ID Please Red branch things growing off Liverock (photos)

JJmoneyman....any luck getting them out other than manually doing it? I just counted 40+ of them and the shells are quite hard..Luckily my tank has never been really stocked..been running since December of 09 but the only livestock is two clownfish and a blue throat trigger. I have been lucky...
  3. T

It has two little antennas poking out of the "shell", When I poked it, you could see it slide back into the "shell"...maybe a worm??
  4. T

These things are starting to multiply decently fast and I was hoping someone could tell me what it was and whether or not i need to get it out of the tank. any help is appreciated.
  5. T

Hitchhiker ID Please?!?!?

My tank is cycling and these little guys have started to pop up off the live rock. I have no clue what they are and if they are a good or bad thing. Also I had a hitchhiker coral that looks to be a frogspawn I believe...could anyone be able to id that to.
  6. T

Eshopps psk-75h and psk-100 skimmers

I have to brand new psh-75h and psk-100 skimmers..the 75h is a hang on the back skimmer while the psk-100 is an in sump skimmer. Both are brand new still in the box. 80+shipping+paypal fee for the Psk-75h 70+shipping+paypal fee for the psk-100 tyler01avalanche@msn.com for questions
  7. T

Eshopps PSK-75h Protein Skimmer

I have a brand new not even taken out of the box Eshopps PSK-75h protein skimmer. This is the hang on the back protein skimmer. $80+actual shipping+ paypal fees. email me with any questions tyler01avalanche@msn.com
  8. T

Question about cycling with Pics!!!

yea i just looked them up and thats what he looks like..ill take some better pics tomorrow and maybe you can tell me exactly what kind..he seems to be really healthy though
  9. T

Question about cycling with Pics!!!

Im currently in the second week of my cycle and i have started to not a brown ???? starting to take over the tanks. I dont know if this is a good thing or bad thing but its starting to even creep into the sand. I had a hitchiker hermit crab, snail, and one polyp coral that are all doing fine in...
  10. T

Real Quick!!!

but yea im dumb they do just snap right on lol, now im just sitting here waiting for the water to clear up from the sand
  11. T

Real Quick!!!

55 gallon 48" i have two koralias 1s