Recent content by Supermookik

1. S

Installed Steve's LED's

Yes that was the 99% complete one to be honest their custermer service made up for the lack of documention they are really good in answering questions and giving advice
  2. S

Installed Steve's LED's

Thank you!!
  3. S

Installed Steve's LED's

I am still trying to figure out how to post pics using my iPad (the photobucket app is not very good) once I get in front of my computer I will post some. I would love to start a new tank thread but nut sure how any ideas on how to start one?
  4. S

Installed Steve's LED's

I am still getting used to them. I still have them at half way trying to find my happy place. My clams and torch colors completely changed and my temp dropped by 3 degrees
  5. S

Submit your best mantis pic!

Mantis shrimp are reef safe? My LFS had one I wanted to get it but he said it's not reef safe
  6. S

Installed Steve's LED's

It took about 6 hours to install with my friend who is an electrician The instructions that came with the lights are useless and leave out a ton of steps [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  7. S

Steve's LEDs

Can you please provide pictuers on how you setup the Typhoon? I want to see if I did it correctly
  8. S

Steve's LEDs

Hi Greg I installed my new lights today and yes th directions that come with it are horrible. I have everything working but when I plug in the lights to the typhoon the controllers goes crazy and just starts flashing or just powers off. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
  9. S

I got Ich!!! Helpppppp

I have the Red Sea C-250 I have a pair of clowns, a powder blue tang, yellow wrase, clearer shrimp and a 6 line With a a couple of mushrooms, a clam, hammer and torch corals all are frags I think the issue came from the tang I bougth from the LFS because that's what I added last a couple of...
  10. S

I got Ich!!! Helpppppp

I just noticed that most of my fish in my reef tank have Ich is there anyway I can treat this without taking out all of my rock work to catch the fish and put them in a QT? Is there anything I put in the tank without hurting my Corals?
  11. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Thank you Greg I might take you up on the offer when I start this project
  12. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Thank you for the link and vote of confidence
  13. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Oops forgot to mention I have a C-250
  14. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Hi All so I made an impulse buy from Steve's LEDs and bought the 99% LED kit with all the bells and whistles has anyone installed these? I am scared that I might be over my head on this one. I am not very handy and am scared I might screw this up and my hood. Anyone know a person in the LA...
  15. S

my light bulb setup for my RSM 250

Is there is a led kit for the c250 or do I have to custome make somthing? I am not much if a DIYer