Recent content by Skyfire

1. S

Advice on Radion xr30w for RSM130D

I haven't got any controller. I'm using Reeflink to control the Radion, instead of using USB to connect to computer. I don'tt think there is much point for you to get Reeflink since you are using Apex. Apex is a much more powerful controller. Just my two cents.
  2. S

Skyfire's RSM 130D w Radion xr30w

yes, there is a yellow tang there. It will soon go to a better home (my friend's big tank). With the radion light, it's now set to 70% intensity for the next 4 week in the ESL preset radiant colour program. Then it will be 85% intensity. Is there any better suggestion? Reeflink is a bit of...
  3. S

More photos...
  4. S

I have had the reef tank since January this year. It's my first saltwater tank. Hard work, made lots of mistake, lots to learn but it's very rewarding. I finally got around to modify the lighting system last night. I installed the Ecotech Radion xr30w Pro into the hood of my RSM 130D. I...
  5. S

Thanks very much for all of your helpful replies. The modification was successfully completed last night. Relatively straight forward. The biggest problem is the Reeflink. It's hard to setup and the connection is not stable via wifi. I'm working with Ecotech for troubleshooting. Anyways, I...
  6. S

Hi there, I've got a Radion xr30w waiting to be fitted inside the hood. I'm still thinking how I can fit it inside the hood without any cutting or drilling. I've seen someone who has his fitted with velcro and double sided tape, but I'm not sure how exactly it was fitted as the top of the hood...