1. S

Favia Coral

Oh, cool, thanks.
  2. S

Show off your favias!

I heard that. Got a few of them wonderful colored corals, lol. :poof:
  3. S

Favia Coral

Who - What is JJ ? I wants me some not brown favias. I want something colorful like this: http://pjstropicalfish.com/images/dragon%20soul%20favia.jpg
  4. S

Water change story thread!

Sweeeeet, lol. Yea, definitly forgot about the back siphon a few times also, though, I think I am just part of the 1 gallon club as for now. Thats okay, I have a few years to go so maybe I can catch up and be a member of the 20 club soon. :o
  5. S

Icecap 48" reflectors, new..

Good way to see the country side. Did that with my 125 tank. Willing to ship, should not be too much for the reflectors to ship. They would definitely have to show up for the wood light bar though. Then again, I could break it down and ship that also, lol.
  6. S

They havnt sold on CL in my area, but, will do, thanks.
  7. S

I have 7 48" ice cap / icecap reflectors I was going to use for a project and now have a 72" tank, so, they are not gonna do me any good. They still have the plastic coating on them. I am selling them for $28 each, or, if you buy all of them at one time I will sell them for $189. Marine depot...
  8. S

Considering getting rid of the tank

Sure would like a purple cap frag. Will PM ya.
  9. S

Getting live rock tomorrow! Advice please

Any pics on what you got?
  10. S

Asterina star?

I agree, definitly the "function" key on your keyboard :P
  11. S

WHat are these things. they look like mini feather dusters

As long as they are NOT the ones that make long paperous tubes 5 miles long, nice!! I want a thousand of the ones that stay put and dont make big long tubes.
  12. S

Flower Pot Time Lapse

Thats what I hear, though, soem have had them actually live and thrive, but very rare.
  13. S

Flatworm Solution, all my corals are all dying and closed!

Havnt even read the whole 3 pages and got a bad stomach. Man, sorry to hear but thanks for posting what happened.
  14. S

antheilia !!! part 3 after the smackdown.

Ughhhhhmmmmmmm........................