Recent content by shelden816

1. shelden816

Dead Fish

They have and thank you for that. The gf was taking care of my tank as well as she could, but she was also taking care of my mom's dogs and such so not that much care was taken to the tank. Unfortunatly it had to take a back seat. I'll put some p.h buffer in there to get it up between 8.2 and...
  2. shelden816

Dead Fish

i have had the tank running since june, idk what my phosphates are testing at. I just have a api master test kit for saltwater tanks. i haven't treated anything in my tank, and have added 6 hermits recently because i was gone for a while due to family matters and had to take care of mom, so my...
  3. shelden816

Dead Fish

fish wise i have another clown and a yellow watchmen, with snails hermits and a emrald crab that i can't find.
  4. shelden816

Dead Fish

I have a 40 gallon breeder, with 45 lbs of live rock. It is a FOWLR tank. My p.h is 8.0 ammonia zero, nitrites .25 and nitrate 0
  5. shelden816

Dead Fish

I have recently lost 2 fish due to them being stuck on the suction in my filters. What can i do to prevent that? I have 2 aqua clear 110's
  6. shelden816

serious question

ah, i had a puffer that ate literally all of my hermits... i put a few more in today and will get more tomorrow
  7. shelden816

serious question

my CUC???? and what % WC
  8. shelden816

serious question

Just walked in the door and noticed the whole back of my tank is covered in this brown fuzzy stuff on the sand bed and rock. I do have 3 clowns in there... Any idea what it could be and could it be harmful to my fish???
  9. shelden816

puffers

i was thinking it would be ok considering the shrimp is bigger than he is... but the deal is i inherited a puffer for free today and didn't think about the shrimp being in there so just wanted others opinions
  10. shelden816

puffers

is it ok to put a valentini puffer in with my cleaner shrimp who is longer than he is???
  11. shelden816

Problem with Clown?

Thank you, it sounds like u were right on the spot. I bought some fungis stuff from the lfs last night but i guess it was to late. Going to wait a couple weeks, do a 20% WC and then put a damsel in or something and start over. Thank you for the advice!
  12. shelden816

Problem with Clown?

He passed away a few hours ago
  13. shelden816

Problem with Clown?

Now my clown's fin is rotting... outside of the meds that i put in is there anything else i should do????
  14. shelden816

Green Coris Wrasse

ok cool, i have a decent sized cleaner shrimp... about 2 inches or so and dont plan on getting the wrasse for a couple weeks atleast... have to wait for a fungis to get off of my clown first