Recent content by Seprock

1. S

Stock skimmer on the 130

My tank is now almost 3 months old, and I am still getting so many micro bubbles. Finally I decided to turn off the skimmer, and after 10 minutes, the water is crystal clear! Any idea whats going on with it, and how do I fix the problem??
  2. S

New 150 gallon set up help

Well I wanted to share with those of you who offered help on my problem. I spoke with the manufacture last night, and not only do the doors slide out backwards, but they slide up and out as well! Once I am ready to set this bad boy up, I will start a thread and let everyone follow along with...
  3. S

We thought of that, but the back is open, so that will look really crappy...
  4. S

There are no hinges. It slides in to a small grove. You would slide the doors in from the back going forward. Would love to talk to someone who has one of these!
  5. S

I just found an incredible deal on the marineland Deep Dimension Corner-Flo Aquarium. We love the tank, it is beautiful. However there is a serious design flaw. The front doors open in the stand, no problem. Another cool thing is the side doors "slide" open as well, to help you work under the...
  6. S

Whats going on with my water, please help me!

Yes I am sorry I should have clarified what I was confused about. I know exactly what zip ties are, I am confused what he wanted me to zip tie, and how?:help:
  7. S

Forgive me, I am a bit of a newbie here, but I have no idea what you are talking about when you say zip tie the pumps to the top, can you help ?
  8. S

The water level is good in all chambers, as well as the last one with the pumps in it. the bubbles do not go away with the skimmer off... It is very strange!
  9. S

My water level is right at or slightly above the grey rim. In the chamber with the pumps the water is to the top of the pump, but they are not submersed completely. My nozzles, I have a wave maker on one of them, and it is pointing to the right and towards the top of the water. My other is...
  10. S

I have read that thread and have tried everything, again water has never been crystal clear, but all of the sudden this problem has become much much worse. It was not like this when I left for work this morning.
  11. S

My RSM is about 2 months old, and never really had crystal clear water, but when I came home to this I am baffled. The water level is fine, and my skimmer is working well, the black and white sponge are both clean, in fact I had the white pad out when I took these pictures [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  12. S

Zoa problem... maybe

I bought a frag over the weekend that has about 50 Zoas on it. I noticed once I got it home and in my RSM that a few of them has white spots on them. They are fully open and extended and look happy. I have researched on several sites trying to find an answer. Some people suggest it is Zoa Pox. I...
  13. S

Cooling fans

R12 that would be awesome. When you take the hood off there is a plastic wall that come up off the back, so it may have to go on there, just not sure. I know I am being a pain in the a$$ about this, If whatever I buy does not fit I can return it, but that is a giant hassle, so I would rather go...
  14. S

Cooling fans

Unfortunately I can't hang the light I had already thought about that. My tank is under a vaulted ceiling and that would be too difficult. I do believe a clip on fan would be just the help I need. There are several on the web, but I just don't know if the clamps would fit on my tank. Here are a...