Recent content by SaltwaterTeen

1. SaltwaterTeen

candy cane splitting?????

stung by what? its away from the others. Also, why havent my hammers let out any sweepers?
  2. SaltwaterTeen

candy cane splitting?????

Well, for a while one of my candy canes polyps (bright green candy cane) looks as if its splitting? It has 2 mouths, but the thing is, I can see alittle bit of its skeleton on the side, is it splitting on to that or is it dieing? It still brings out all of its sweepers at night. Also, I am only...
  3. SaltwaterTeen

Pics of Blastos and Caulastreas

Nice pics travis, what camera do you use? Im using a digital rebel, I need a new macro lense for "up close" shots, but the lense can cost anywhere from $500-700 last time I checked
  4. SaltwaterTeen

Those a beauts! It took it a year to get that big in the pic??
  5. SaltwaterTeen

Hey george, how much were those green caulastreas in the 2nd pic?
  6. SaltwaterTeen

Something 'fishy' with my live rock.

Bristleworms, and spaghettiworms make the holes in liverock I think, but Im not %100 positive. See what others have to say! :D
  7. SaltwaterTeen

Poll: Whats your favorite species?

Gina, Im thinking about getting a scooter blenny, will it get into fights with a lawnmower blenny or a watcham gobie? So it burrows into the sand to go to sleep?
  8. SaltwaterTeen

Poll: Whats your favorite species?

I like wrasses better, more vibrant colors, dont get big, and are reef safe (Depending on what wrasse u get!) angels get pretty big and most arent reef friendly, also cost alot! Tangs just get big LOL.
  9. SaltwaterTeen

Lets see your favorite tang!

dunno, but mine hasnt! :D
  10. SaltwaterTeen

Ive had him for about 1/2 a year, and he hasnt grown any! Hes probably as big as a yellow tang. Thanks Gina, hes hard to get a pic of cuz hes camera shy!.
  11. SaltwaterTeen

How come soo much?

Sigh.... it might be years til I can get a nice acan or blasto :(
  12. SaltwaterTeen

Heres a pic a while back, the tank has changed quite abit now.
  13. SaltwaterTeen

How come soo much?

Do you know any sites with nice acans or blastos for cheap?
  14. SaltwaterTeen

How come soo much?

So even these guys from sharkysreef are rare? http://www.sharkysreef.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=69&products_id=626 Will acans and blastos do fine uner 440watts of VHO in a 55gal?
  15. SaltwaterTeen

Its the regular sailfin, and when it swims around, it has its fins down, but if you go up to look at him he will bring them up. Also has them up when hes just sitting there