Recent content by saltwaterreef

1. saltwaterreef

Need help with choosing a RO-DI unit

I was just looking at that one. I think that one is the winner! :) Thanks everyone..
  2. saltwaterreef

Anyone? This unit is from PureWaterClub.Com on Ebay.
  3. saltwaterreef

I am currently looking at this unit Aqua Reef RO DI Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System - eBay (item 110435078396 end time Sep-21-09 20:28:23 PDT) Seems a little too cheap for a good unit. Any suugestions would be great! Thanks
  4. saltwaterreef

Thinking about selling my Tunze 9010 skimmer

Skimmer has been sold! Thanks
  5. saltwaterreef

Yes, he is right it does sit on suction cups. It worked great on my 75! Always produced the reef "gravy" :olsmile: I would love to trade, but need the money for the upgrade.
  6. saltwaterreef

Yes, I have the extension kit, but I do not have the back mount. There is some salt stains on the plastic from sitting in the sump which is normal for the unit. I have the bottom suction cups as well. The unit has been thoroughly cleaned and is ready for use. Here are some pictures. I have...
  7. tunze_front

tunze_front

8. tunze_peices

tunze_peices

9. saltwaterreef

yes, it has been fantastic! no daily adjustments needed.
  10. saltwaterreef

needing protein skimmer!!

$175.00 plus shipping
  11. saltwaterreef

Greetings!

I was thinking that is what it was.. Thank you!
  12. saltwaterreef

Greetings!

by the way is there a post count limitation on posting in the marketplace? Or do all the posts need to be approved?
  13. saltwaterreef

Greetings!

Hey guys..... I like this forum, Everyone is very freindly. Ussually the meet and greet on forums results in no one saying hi..
  14. saltwaterreef

needing protein skimmer!!

I am thinking of selling my Tunze 9010 skimmer see the spec here. Tunze DOC Protein Skimmer Details)
  15. saltwaterreef

FS: Tunze 9010 skimmer with extension kit. Tunze 9010 skimmer with extension kit for in sump use. It is currently on my 75 gal reef, works great but looking at a new larger tank setup with all new equipment. Letting it go for $200.00 shipped. Here are the specs from marine depot. Make sure you...