Recent content by Sacha

1. S

HELP! Neon Green Tree Coral going black

Phosphate is also 0 Numbers are stable although this is the longest we have gone without a water change. (About 3 weeks) No other corals can be stinging him, he’s not close to any of them. Unsure about chemical. Would chemical affect my other corals too though? They all seem fine. Any idea...
  2. S

PH 8 Alkalinity 124 Salinity 1.024 Nitrate 5.0 Nitrite 0 Ammonia 0 Calcium 438 There has been no recent changes. The corals get fed with nano reef roids every 2 to 3 days. Last water change was 2 weeks ago. Every other coral and fish is happy except this one
  3. S

Hi there Our neon green tree coral hasn’t opened up in about 4 days and is starting to go black on the tips of its branches. Any idea what it might be? Is it dying? Please help! Thank you
  4. S

Trying to help my dad figure out this puzzle of marine fish tanks

Trying to help my dad figure out this puzzle of marine fish tanks
  5. S

My Goniopora isn’t happy, ever!

Thank you thank you!
  6. S

Ok I now suspect that I have an algae growth on the coral that needs to be cleaned off. Any ideas how I do this? Can I just use a small toothbrush? Do I dip it in something?
  7. S

This makes me so sad! We are determined to bring it back to life. It seems to have stopped receding now and it just doesn’t want to come out like it used to. Not going to give up until it recovers or completely dies
  8. S

Thank you so much! I will try and find it
  9. S

This makes me so sad!
  10. S

Hi there We have had our Goniopora for about 6 months and at first it was super happy but slowly has started dying from the bottom up. If has stopped receding but the polyps never come out any more. We have moved it around the tank every couple of weeks to see if it likes a different spot with...