Recent content by sabeypets

1. S

Take a look at this BSJF!

I can't see any color differences between my males and females, unless they are spawning.
  2. S

New BSJF Owner - Getting it to "Move"?

1. Do these fish move to a different burrow on their own much / at all? Some do some don't. Most will find a spot they like and stay put for a while 2. How can I coax Spot into moving to a different area as a home? I thought about putting some larger rocks in to block Spot's entrance - but he...
  3. S

How to best introduce a second BSJF

I can't see any difference in color in my pairs unless they are spawning. I have found that, male/male fight, male/female sometimes fight, female/female sometimes fight, one established and one newly introduced will fight. So just because they fight doesn't mean its a male/male combination. I...
  4. S

The Bluespot Club

Sorry to hear about the loss Lorraine. Hope everything else is going great for you.
  5. S

Bluespots spawning

No good news on update, eggs didn't hatch. No more spawnings. I'm interested in knowing temp. at time of spawning and temp. 6 to 8 weeks before spawning. What and how often feed before spawning. Anyone have any of this info it would be great!
  6. S

Bluespots spawning

Yes, a little hope. Chances of them getting through to meta. is slim to none on my first attempt. Still no fungus and they look like they are developing. I need to buy a microscope so I can know for sure.
  7. S

Cough.. Cough..... Breeding Stock...... Cough... Cough

It's not just this hobby. I have snakes, birds, and at one time skinny pigs (hairless guinea pigs). New color morphs almost always bring in top dollar! I went to a reptile show and a vendor had a pair of snakes (a new color morph) for one million bucks (he didn't want to sell them but for the...
  8. S

Bluespots spawning

Yes, he just swam out of his hole, spit them out and left them. I have the eggs in a tumbler right now. So far so good.
  9. S

Bluespots spawning

He spit the eggs again on day two.
  10. S

Bluespots spawning

Yes, They are eggs! There must be hundreds of eggs. When I size pics down It blurs then, I must be doing something wrong.
  11. S

Bluespots spawning

12. S

Bluespots spawning

Bluespot's spawned again tonight. Male with eggs. [img]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/502/medium/100_0360.JPG[/img
  13. Bluespot

Bluespot

Bluespot with eggs
  14. Bluespot

Bluespot

Bluespot with eggs
  15. S

Bluespots spawning

Well then, darkish patches on their face has nothing to do with being a male. The way the economy is I don't work a lot of hours right now. So I have a lot of time to set and watch them.