Recent content by RogerDiver

1. RogerDiver

A couple of how to fragging videos

Yeap JJ, more videos, please!
  2. RogerDiver

Devil's Hand Leather sick or splitting?

Hi, I have a pretty large devil's hand leather, and now it have some white spots that's increasing in size, I always heard that "fingers" fall from this kind of leather coral, but I've not saw it happen before, so I dont know if it's a parasite, sickness or splitting. Please Advice, thanks.
  3. RogerDiver

Catching Wild Jawfish?

I have no experience with fish catching, but there is a guy called Richard Pyle, he is an ichthyologist and a very experienced diver, part of his research was to capture species and bring it alive to laboratory. The trick part is not to capture the fish, but ascend with the fish live, you need...
  4. RogerDiver

Cat's RSM 130D

Nice! He looks great.
  5. RogerDiver

A couple of how to fragging videos

Best videos ever! Subscribed.
  6. RogerDiver

What if I do transition from T5 to LED (Ecotech Radion)?

The nice features of mazarra p-series are: Each LED have an individual lens: View from inside: View from outside: It comes with different angle lenses and is user changeable: The LED array is also user serviceable:
  7. RogerDiver

I really liked the reflector building and form factor, but I noticed some issues with mechanic parts, one of ball joints did not lock in position, so I disassembled it to try to figure out why wasn't work, and I belive it's a design failure, when compared with the ball joint that was working...
  8. RogerDiver

May 2012 POTM Contest~

It's ˜12 inches (304mm)
  9. RogerDiver

May 2012 POTM Contest~

It's mine Monti Capricornis:
  10. RogerDiver

12" LED light bar

Hi there Magnum, I'm not sure if it's waterproof, but I bought some 12" Led bars from Ecoxotic and will install in a nano cube this weekend, It looks like a nice system, expandable and can be used with a dimmer. PS: I was at NY last week.
  11. RogerDiver

Just arrived in Brazil this monday morning with a pair os Mazarra P-Series on my bag (and some other updates) to my tank. I'll assembly the ligths and post some pics.
  12. RogerDiver

LEDs once again

Dunno if it will fit your budget, take at ecoxotic modules, they have a lot of spectrum combinations, dimmers based on pwm, pretty modular. I just ordered from salty supply maxspect mazarra, for your budget you can just afford one module, what I think is not enough for a 150g tank, but take a...
  13. RogerDiver

I was not convinced about the Radion and since I liked more the Mazarra, I have ordered one instead of radion. I ordered together a tank mount, so I'll first mount it without the hood.
  14. RogerDiver

Roger RSM 130D

Hello Glenn, I read the post, really nice information, I dunno exactly what goes wrong, He started to refuse food, sometimes he take the food, swim out of the cave where he was and spit, like the food was invading his terrain.
  15. RogerDiver

Roger RSM 130D

I think that I made two mistakes with the Jawfish, first was that I did not got information about the LFS where I bought the fish, second I did not quarantine it, mainly because I do not have a quarantine tank. I'll setup one for fishes I did not sure how good it's. I'll try the Jawfish again...