Recent content by robinscp

1. robinscp

UK rotifer supplier

Frag Doctor Reefphyto - Live Food For Your Marine Aquarium.
  2. robinscp

High dKH with medium Ca and good pH

I would check magnesium. If magnesium is below 1300 then it could be throwing alkalinity out.
  3. robinscp

Dinoflagellates - The documented journey

Guys I have being battling this for 4 weeks. Let me start by saying that It has not all gone but is miles better than it was and I am sure it will go soon. I started by the usual things I would do with algae issues, reduce nutrients and change water for new nutrient free water. I...
  4. robinscp

bubble-tip anemone

The answer to your question plus many more about BTA's can be found here. Karen's Rose Anemone's | And their care I have found this a very usefull anemone site. Craig
  5. robinscp

Can you tell me who is this guy?

I had a tiger cowrie and it munched my sun coral. Back to the LFS it went. Craig
  6. robinscp

Couple of new zoo pics.

Very nice. I would love a display like that.:p Craig
  7. robinscp

Mixing zoo's

I have purchased a few different zoa's from different sources. Could I place them all togeteher and create a mat? Will they attack each other or will this not be a problem? Cheers Craig:smirk: PS photo's will be posted as soon as they are settled.
  8. robinscp

fraggin a fungia

Keep us informed. Hope everything goes fine. pics?
  9. robinscp

orange algae ID

Its the same thing that is growing in my tank. It started of orange/gold and has turned bright red. I have had to cut it every other week now. see thread below. (its the second pic) http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/15615-my-tank-11-months-old-what-these.html...
  10. robinscp

Mixing dwarf angels.

I guess I will give it a miss then. Thanks for the speedy replies
  11. robinscp

My tank 11 months old what are these?

Thanks for the replies. I like the stuff but I don't think it will stop me getting a tang. Looking to get a purple tang when I see a nice healthy one. Craig
  12. robinscp

Mixing dwarf angels.

I have an elbis angel in a 5 foot 400l tank. Whats the chances of adding another dwarf angel? Thinking maybe a rusty angel. Cheers Craig
  13. robinscp

Forum upgrade bug tracking thread

I am still having problems getting in the knowledge base. Apoligise if you are looking at this already. i know you do a good job. Craig
  14. robinscp

If I get a tang will it eat these? My dwarf angel has left them alone. Craig
  15. robinscp

The rock was from two different people who were closing down there tanks. The orange stuff (1st pic) seems to have stopped growing but the red one needs trimming every few weeks. I thought they were a type of sponge as they dont look/feel like macro algae. I love the little zoa's I only...