Recent content by RIGO

1. RIGO

Full tank shot

very nice...keep up the good work!!!
  2. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

cool yote..keep us updated!!!..and good luck...
  3. RIGO

My Reef Tank - Julio Macieira

man...that tank is awasome...only in my dreams!!!...wow great job..enjoy it a lot!!!
  4. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

thats great...next visit page me..we could go reefing...some great spots here for it!!!
  5. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

by the way..i killed 2 mantis today in some rock i collected today..they were as big as a middle finger..one was brown, the other olive green..so ugly!!
  6. RIGO

The Dreaded Mantis

hey my friend yote..ive deal a lot with mantis..they are hardy..so theyll survive in the most adverse conditions..as predators that they are they like to hunt ( reminds me of a friend i have in ringgold)..keep your tank full of tinny crabs, and small hermits..theyll eat them if theres no fish...
  7. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

yes i know...i help local autority to clean the beach, and keep the reef safe, by cleaning it, helping cultivate it with more live rock etc..sometimes i take a few frags home..they know me and knows that im a hobbyist, i dont break the reef by chissing it..i just grab frags hand pick..(loose)..i...
  8. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

hey guys..i was reefing today..i got some LR and a beautifull frag of zoas..hope you like them guys!!! heres the frag of zoas..they are green..some has green lime on their center..
  9. frag of zoas

frag of zoas

i was reefing today ...i found a beautifull frag of green, lemon lime, zoas..
  10. i added a few pound of LR

i added a few pound of LR

MY 10G REFUGIUM
  11. i added a few pound of LR

i added a few pound of LR

MY 10G REFUGIUM
  12. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

well ..theres , 1 yellow tang, whos getting big..a tomato clown and a sebae...several kinds of zoas, i cant remember how many pound of live rock, 3 condys, 2 curly q anemones, several feder dusters and cleanning crue,..emerald included,..in equipment i stuck with the berlin system, 250 skilter...
  13. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

sorry heres the pic of my refugium
  14. RIGO

Hy Guys!!!

THANKS GUYS!!...heres a pic of my refugium..if you can see in my pics there are photos with some corals, in the other pics they are gonne...the didnt die..is that i somtimes trade corals, for equipment, some cash..etc..i collect them from the ocean..without harming the reef..we clean the reef...
  15. my 20 g reef

my 20 g reef

20g reef..