Recent content by Ricardo Muniz

1. Ricardo Muniz

New 90g Tank - been away for a while

Hello all, A small update... My tank cycled and I was able to introduce my rocks, coral and fish from my smaller tank. See picture below I have also installed my 1/10 chiller that was on my other tank as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ricardo Muniz

Thanks Davek, I will start this system and eventually upgrade the components as I go. Right now my priority is getting this tank cycled so I can move the livestock from the other tank. See below some pictures. Got my sand, put some saltwater in there and added my bacteria. Tank will be cycling...
  3. Ricardo Muniz

Hey Davek, thanks for the feedback, can you give me some pointers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ricardo Muniz

Hello All, I’m glad to be back to this forum. Its been almost a couple of years since I joined when I got my first tank... a RSM 130. Still have it and now Im moving into a bigger sized tank. See below my current RSM as it is now So, I wanted something bigger and found a 90g All glass...
  5. Ricardo Muniz

Red Sea Max 130 Salvage Tank

Hey y'all this is how my tank is looking like now... A lot of work... New chiller, new led lights... Seems to be doing ok. Having a little trouble with my replacement pump.. Seems to get stuck from time to time and stops working... I have to unplug it and plug it back in for it to work...
  6. Ricardo Muniz

Sorry I meant to say 82.... Sorry about that! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ricardo Muniz

Hello everyone, just to keep you guys updated with my progress. I installed the Current Marine LED fixture. Added a couple of blue leg hermit crabs, snails, a feather duster and a frag of green star polips. Please let me know what you think. For now everything is doing ok. Its been 3 days since...
  8. Ricardo Muniz

RSM 130 skimmer collection cup

Hey everyone! I am looking for the skimmer collection cup for my first generation RSM 130. I have the cup but I don't have the lid. If anyone can sell me the whole thing or the lid i would greatly appreciate it. This item is discontinued and I don't want to change the skimmer. Thanks, Sent...
  9. Ricardo Muniz

A friend gave me a nice LED (very simple) with blue lights and it gives a nice blue tint to it. Creates a nice shimmer effect but nothing like I would like it to be. I'm planning to acquire a Current Orbit Marine LED to replace my compact Fluorescents. I saw it a local aquarium store and I like...
  10. Ricardo Muniz

New to forum - Salvaged Red Sea Max 130

Hey Pat, the tank had a cracked corner in the bottom plate... Very small diagonal line 1/2 inch away from the curved corner. I bought aquarium epoxy and fixed it. Other than that it was missing the circulation pump and its still missing the skimmer lid. You can follow my thread...
  11. Ricardo Muniz

New to forum - Salvaged Red Sea Max 130

Hi DianaKay, follow this thread for my process: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/Red-Sea-Max-130-Salvage-Tank.95836/ Thanks, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ricardo Muniz

Whip's "new to me" RSM 130

Thanks for the input! I was looking at the website. Can you recommend what color combination and the number of strips for a RSM 130. See link below for products available. LINK: http://www.ecoxotic.com/stunner-led-strips.html Thanks,
  13. Ricardo Muniz

Hello everyone! New Saltwater Aquarium Owner. My neighbor thru out a RSM 130 with a cracked corner in the bottom. I took it and started fixing it up. Fixed the cracked corner (which was very minimal)and started acquiring the missing parts. This is my first post from my tank and would like to get...
  14. Ricardo Muniz

FOR SALE: Ecoxotic LED Panorama Pro Modules, 12.5"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Ricardo Muniz

FOR SALE: Ecoxotic LED Panorama Pro Modules, 12.5"

Interested. What do I do. PM me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk