Recent content by Reefologist

1. R

McClain's RSM 130D

I've had great results with MP-10's in these tanks
  2. R

McClain's RSM 130D

Very nice RSM! I love the rock stack, Bravo!
  3. R

McClain's RSM 130D

That's soo cool! Will you do that on the pic of my "Snakeskin" chalice??
  4. R

175 Bowfront

Dragon Pipefish!!!! He's Eating Redbugs and Planaria Wooo! Flatworm control
  5. R

175 Bowfront

Purple Hornets Blue/Magenta LEDs under 14k
  6. R

Blue and gold rabbitfish

I haven't gone diving at green key yet! *adding to list* they must be absolutely stunning in the wild yea?
  7. R

Tell something about a FISH...

Man after many years of retailing and owning the same fish, I'm totally jealous you get to experience that! He loves ya!
  8. R

175 Bowfront

I'm humbled yellow ;) thank you very much. It's the result of an insatiable obsession to learn!
  9. R

175 Bowfront

Oooooo I like that piece! Does it "hover" above the sand and grow laterally? My "big Pimpin" chalice does this, it's a Mycedium though Me too! And TY I particularly like the "snake skin" as it's gone from green to red to orange and now has lime green! Time...waster lol
  10. R

175 Bowfront

Cool!! Did yours stay green? I love this piece it's about 7" x 4"
  11. R

Those guys are little instigators! Great shots and beautiful fish! That is a GORGEOUS scooter dragonette! I'm sorry you lost him ;( they are so personable with their little "chameleon" eyes
  12. R

I think he may just pop like a balloon if you fed him more! I had a law mower Blenny SO big years ago, he could only rest on 1 pectoral fin and his belly lmbo! He would switch *leaning* fins when the wavemaker blew the other direction *weeblewobble*!
  13. R

A pic would've helped lol...
  14. R

I was taking pics of my wife's fluval spec mushroom tank, and this happens in the instant of a shutter click. I look up and he's gone, literally LOLd for a while, had to share as he greets us with this attitude when we do dishes (it's above the sink in a cut through) talk about Proving the...