Recent content by reefer_wannabe

1. reefer_wannabe

Hey Central Illinois!!!

Please check us out if you haven't already! www.cimaonline.us or post here for more information on our club. Tanks!
  2. reefer_wannabe

looks like you were just added...

Thank you! And glad to be here! Hopefully, we can draw quite a bit of interest in this forum and expand our club base, while expanding the membership here at reef sanctuary!
  3. reefer_wannabe

Club forum?

Thanks, Travis! I've been a lurker here for some time. Please let me know what you need from me or the club and I'll be happy to get it for you! Bill
  4. reefer_wannabe

Club forum?

Our club is exploring ways to reach more aquarists in the Central Illinois area. One way to do that would be to have a club forum here at Reef Sanctuary. Are there others out there with clubs that this idea could benefit, as well as increase the membership here through club members that have not...
  5. reefer_wannabe

Opinions on Calcium Reactors

I just purchased an MRC CR-2 a couple of weeks ago. High quality, easy set-up, value priced considering the other choices. I highly recommend MRC products!
  6. reefer_wannabe

WTB/WTT: Calcium Reactor

Decided to buy brand new MRC. Thanks to all who responded!
  7. reefer_wannabe

If my ebay MRC bid fails, that sounds like a good deal.......
  8. reefer_wannabe

I have a 185 (60 X 24 X 30). I think Stoneys is a touch small for my needs. I am looking at bidding on the MRC one on ebay, though. mps - That one could work, since it is dual chamber. Please tell more..... :)
  9. reefer_wannabe

Looking for a calcium reactor. Buy or trade. Please let me know if you have one and what you need for a trade/price. Thanks! Bill
  10. reefer_wannabe

Turbofloater1000

Does anyone have the owners manual they could scan and send to me? I purchased a used T-1000 and upgraded to the OR 2700, and all I get is either not enough flow to produce anything, or too much flow that fills up the collection cup in a matter of minutes. I have tapped mine off the overflow...
  11. reefer_wannabe

Porcupine Puffer in Indiana

I was there about 4 months ago and was totally blown away! They had a blueberry gorgonian than was unbelieveable!! I will be going back over in the near future, with my checkbook this time!
  12. reefer_wannabe

Any Memorial Day plans?

Golf, tank watch, and de-compress from work. Might slip in several barley pops along the way....... :)
  13. reefer_wannabe

knoxville LFS

I was in Knoxville on business and stopped by The Aquarium on Papermill Drive. Really nice, clean store. Can't miss it, either. Huge Clown Trigger sign on the hill where the store is. Easily seen from I-40. I really recommend this one!
  14. reefer_wannabe

Mixing Leopards

Tarasco - I won't be seeing Henry this weekend. However, you can email him and he is very good at returning all emails. As his email is tied to another board, I won't publish it here. But you can go to our clubs website and get it there. Go to www.cimaonline.us I know that he currently has...
  15. reefer_wannabe

best place for bulk buying live rock

Oh. yeah. Last time we were there, there was probably somewhere near 1000 pounds ready to go. I think they had about the same in the curing system. You won't have any problems finding exactly what you want!