Recent content by Reefer102

1. R

What did I do wrong?

salitity, alkilnity,pH,ammonia,nitrite,and nitrate. yes i floated the bag or temp aclimation.
  2. R

What did I do wrong?

i had live rock and sand and i cycled it for 5 weeks and the water was good for a week or 2. i acclimated it for an hour.
  3. R

What did I do wrong?

no and i had the tank cycling for 5 weeks not 1
  4. R

What did I do wrong?

I started my first reef tank 5 weeks ago! I've been researching and learning a lot about reefing. My tank is a 29 gallon with live rocks, live sand, a canister filter, a skimmer, a power head, a heater, and T5 lights. I went all out and got the nicest stuff i could. I waited and tested my water...
  5. R

Help

he died but readings are good and i have live rock,live sand,and a canister filer.
  6. R

Help

it looks like contortions and he is swinging his head back and forth. I am feeding him what he ate at the store so it might just be the new home part.
  7. R

Help

I just started my tank 5 weeks ago and had my water tested and made sure it was ready for fish. I got a clown 3 days ago and he was dowing fine. I was cleaning the tank and filter and notice he was twitching. I don't know what's wrong so I tested my levels and everything is perfect. I haven't...