Recent content by Redseamax401

1. R

Ai Red Sea Max 130D

BigAl I got them on eBay it's a easy kit to install and adjustable . Red Sea Max 130 130D 34 Gallon Dimmable 54 Watt LED Light Upgrade Kit DIY Hood | eBay
  2. R

Ai Red Sea Max 130D

3. R

Help! Something's Destroying My Monti!

Had a friend that had the same problem. i believe it a Monti worm or PARASITES that eat only monti's and all other corals will be fine except monti's. What he had to do was dip the monti. And was fine but notice it was back. So the only way to get rid of them totally is to take out the monti and...
  4. R

Rsm surface skimmer and rsm carbon wanted

Tnwillia: Have you compared it to chemi pro? Whats better seachem or chemi pro? I heard a lot of good things with Chemi Pro and Seachem, just dont know what the difference are? Maybe you might know more than me...
  5. R

Kay's RSM 250 White Pearl

What did you do with ur 6ft tank? Are u selling it?
  6. R

"Stickies" listing and many helpful RSM threads!

re: RSM Former "Stickies" listing and many helpful RSM threads! Thank You Very Helpful To New PPL Like Me...
  7. R

Terry's RSM250

Welcome... Beautiful Tank and rock setup...! I always wanted a RSM 250 but settled for a 130D, Congrats ! Keep us posted with more pictures..
  8. R

Redseamax401's RSM 130D

Thx, Terry. I read some stuff on the tread you pointed out and went to the local pet shop and got my water tested for free and was advise that everything looks fine with water quality. I was advised like Terry said its normal with a new tank and will go away in time patients my little...
  9. R

Emergency! Need help saving things!

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I will be in NYC this weekend if the garage sale is still available.... What did u salvage?
  10. R

Redseamax401's RSM 130D

Thanks Tammy...
  11. R

Redseamax401's RSM 130D

Setragni: I went to my local pet shop and had them test my water for free every 3 days and was advise my tank cycled early... I was like wow i can add fish and was advised yes so i did...lol They have a warranty program with fish at my local pet shop where they test your water and if it clears...
  12. R

Redseamax401's RSM 130D

Thx Reefmack, do u have a picture of ur tank?
  13. R

Redseamax401's RSM 130D

Dave i believe mine is a Heniochus, So how would i determine which one eats corals?
  14. R

Bristle Worm Infestation Help

Do a water change and gravel suck it out or buy a Wrasse fish that eats bristle worms... Hope that helps..