Recent content by radar

1. radar

My tank has crashed.. I'm devastated..

I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen to me in Sep when ac went out. The tank was over 95 and i lost most of the coral. Kenya and mushrooms seemed fine through it, zoos and toadstool beat back but recovered, and a goniopora that's still recovering. All the fish survived and from what i...
  2. radar

Level Kill Switch

I have a cpr overflow and it has flooded so i did the same thing. The down side is i think it cost me a pump when it went in to action and who knows how long it was turning the pump on and off for.
  3. radar

My 55g sump design. Thoughts?

Lowering the fuge height to equal the return hold should eliminate micro bubbles and give you room for excess over flow. For a light i use a simple clamp on fixture with a 6500k cf spotlight about 12 bucks.
  4. radar

Shipping - frogspawn and ric

I don't know what part of az your in,but i ordered pond plants in Tucson in April. The plants were cooked when i received them. They did survive but i think i would spend the 50 bucks. You could arrange to pick them up yourself and keep them from being in back of truck all day.
  5. radar

Feeding my scooter blenny

I have a watchmen goby and scotter blenny together but it is 110 gallons.
  6. radar

help with 90 tech

If you go to my gallery there is a pic of my t fitting. though I'm using overflow box and my stand is 36in high.I drain the fuge in sump as far away from skimmer as possible.Ialso use socks and change every 3 days.
  7. radar

My 110 gal Adventure

hey Matt good luck with treatment. your tank looks nice,but would be so much better If you changed Jr mirror to Kurt Busch. Just kidding.
  8. radar

How To Use a Phoseban Reactor

I had a hair algae out break last summer. my lfs rented me a sea hare. In a week it was gone. These things work great.
  9. radar

JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

Great reef great chronicle I really like seeing those full tank shot of a progressing tank. I'm undecided about which is more impressive. Your reefing skill or your photos.
  10. radar

OT: Birds!

Lets try this one.[/IMG]
  11. radar

OT: Birds!

I thought lcstorc stole my bird,but wait he is screaming in my ear.This is gazoo he is a 16 year old blue crown conure.[/IMG] wrong that's bob. he always wants to steal the show. I'll try again.
  12. bob

bob

blue front amazon
  13. gazoo

gazoo

blue crown conure
  14. radar

My 265 gallon in wall reef.

Very nice Indeed. In wall with front access good plan.
  15. radar

help with 90 tech

I like daves plan. cured or uncured It gives you good chance to inspect rock and rid yourself of many problems down the road.