Recent content by PaulBromley

1. P

Pauls 130D

A question regarding my tube worm, it has shed its head does that mean it is deceased ?, I didn't set out to buy one of these it was sent in some mail order corals, if it has difficulty feeding what can I do about it ? Thanks Guys Paul.
  2. P

Pauls 130D

yea we have another RSM 250 on the island, a friend has bought one and is setting up in Douglas, I know he is watching your blog with interest. Best wishes Paul.
  3. P

Pauls 130D

Hi thanks for reply, the tank is new just added live rock he is running the RSM Charcoal plus two units CPE with RO water at 0 TDS. Best wishes Paul.
  4. P

Pauls 130D

A question regarding the carbon bags supplied with Red Sea Max most notably the 250. Has anyone had any experience of the carbon bags supplied with RSM contributing to a high phosphate level. ? Trying to make sense of a problem a friend has with a new 250.
  5. P

Pauls 130D

Not been on for a while apologies but busy summer with garage alterations ! Still have my high PH which does not shown any signs of dropping, tonights water tests show : PH 8.67 Nitrate Zero DKH 6.4 Calc 430ppm Using only RO for top ups and maintaining Calc with Calcium...
  6. P

Pauls 130D

Panic over for now, thankfully my lfs replaced the pump so back to two running Phew !, the old one was completely dead not a peep. Have ordered a further two to have in stock don't like seeing dead pumps ! Thanks everyone Paul.
  7. P

Pauls 130D

yes tried everything it was not dirty at all no reason for it to die but shows no sign of life ! Thanks
  8. P

Pauls 130D

HELP One of my RSM pumps has packed up and doesn't want to play, what will fit in its place at the side of the other ? and is there something better quality as a substitute ? Cheers Paul.
  9. P

Pauls 130D

Thanks for all your kind comments this forum has enabled me to get it something like I wanted. Paul.
  10. P

Pauls 130D

Well as promised here are pics of tank with new corals don't look too bad they have only been in a couple of hours after a post journey ! Fingers crossed they are ok ! Best wishes to everyone Paul.
  11. P

Pauls RSM 250

Looking great paul, I should have bought the bigger tank !! however she would probably have killed me LOL. Best wishes Paul
  12. P

Pauls 130D

will be here by post next tuesday will post some pics when they look ok ! Paul
  13. P

Pauls 130D

Thanks following the advice on here almost guarantees success !! Cheers Paul.
  14. P

Pauls 130D

Hi all, Question, I have been thinking about my external canister filter Tetratec EX600 which is in the cabinet below the aquarium and so lifting I guess just under a meter. The flow rate is not great from the filter at this height although I cannot find a graph predicting what it might be. I...
  15. P

Pauls RSM 250

All your coral buying has stirred me into getting a couple more, I have bought a flor green candy cane and a bright red and green zoas which I will try to get to spread over one of my big rocks. Stop it now your costing me money LOL Best wishes Paul.