Recent content by Parks

1. P

new to all this

thanks for the help guys will off load tang the guy at the reef shop has 13 fish in his red sea max can you belive that and some are really big like a purple tang now i have a pc i can look more into reserch it really suck the shop would give you the bum stare like that just there to make money...
  2. my tank

my tank

3. my tank

my tank

4. P

new to all this

not sure prams at the mo at work all the fish are small the bloody fish shop guy has been putting me wrong the whole time bye the sound of it what fish would be good for a tank that size??
  5. P

new to all this

thank you very much for your reply just had water test at the shop its all good the fish i have lost are 1 clown purcula ,blue tang,buterfly ,royal dotty,it has been a while since i have lost one but then last night i lost the clown with is a mated pair witch sucks my tank is cycled i have a...
  6. P

new to all this

Hi guys im craig i has got my self a red sea max and are haveing a few probs keeping fish alive the tests look all good to me but not to sure can any anyone give me a few tips i love my tank and dont want to give up thanks heaps Craig