Recent content by onebigbear

1. O

New build for the wife

Hi! Just a quick update on the project. I am starting with the skimmer build. I have ordered the air injectors I'll use, they are the Beckett 1408 injectors. I should say that the building information I am using is from a build I read about on RS called (DIY Beckett Skimmer Build by...
  2. O

New build for the wife

Thank you for the welcome LJA ;)
  3. O

New build for the wife

Thank you for your welcome, looking forward to this. LJA :D
  4. O

New build for the wife

Thank you for your welcoming me,:rainbow: LJA
  5. O

New build for the wife

thank you for the welcome.
  6. O

New build for the wife

Thanks for the welcome, LJA
  7. O

New build for the wife

Hi! All i have been helping my wife with FW tank, SW fish only tank the Reef tank, now she wants my to build a new system, to replace the one twenty five the two seventy five's and the fifty five. So where to start? Weight reinforce the floor for tank stand and tank, then start on a stand, no...
  8. O

DIY Beckett Skimmer

Hi Frankie I have read your skimmer build and if I can ask you some questions? Your flange dimensions, to start with. Another I am starting a new project and the skimmer you built will be me first project in the build. Then on to a 250 + gal. acrylic tank size 48” x 36” x 27, or 60” x 30” x...
  9. O

This is the start for a new reef system, tank size 240+ gal, Sump 75 gal, frag tank 100 gal.

This is the start for a new reef system, tank size 240+ gal, Sump 75 gal, frag tank 100 gal.