Recent content by noahfrei

1. N

Anemone Dying?

[/URL][/IMG] Now, I know I messed up. My aquarium only 20 gallons and Ive only had the tank set up for about 5-6 weeks. I saw the clownfish in my LFS rubbing on it and without thinking decided it would be good to get it. Now Im lost. It is a heteractis crispa anemone! What do I do...
  2. N

20 gallon Anemone Tank

3. N

20 gallon Anemone Tank

You obviously must have not kept up with my posts, I have had this tank for about a month and a half and went to my highly recommended lfs who told me all about this fish and told me everything I was doing was okay because Im upgrading to a 65 wheb they grow older. Ive had the water and live...
  4. N

20 gallon Anemone Tank

[/URL][/IMG] Hey everybody! :spinner: I just got 2 clowns, a royal gramma, a chocolate chip star fish (On live rock, Upper Left), and an Anemone! :) Now, I positioned the Anemone in between the live rock but I dont think that the bottom of the anemone is touching the bottom. Is the position...
  5. N

Weird HitchHiker ID please :)

So is the Discosmona sp a good thing to have in my aquarium? Thanks, Mike Johnson
  6. N

The problem is im sorta new and dont know how to keep up with it :( Thanks, DianaKay
  7. N

I wish I did but I havent got too it! Are having the mushroom good? I dont have any special lighting so will that effect anything? Thanks, DianaKay :)
  8. N

Awesome! So what is a rock nem? haha :)
  9. N

[/URL][/IMG] Hello, I saw this (Picture Above) on my live rock after having it set up about.. 3 weeks? Do you know what it is? If so is it bad to have? Thanks:dryer:
  10. N

Petco Fish

Hey, Is PETCO a good place to buy my saltwater fish? Right now in my tank I have two snails and a hermit. And I have a 20 gallon. If so, do you know any places for coupons thanks :yup:
  11. N

Wavemaker / Powerhead

Hey guys, Im starting a SW tank and I just bought a "PETCO" Powerhead. I have the air intake outside the tank and I turned the pump on. Air bubbles started shooting out of the pump and they havent stopped for a week and a half. Are they supposed to blow air bubbles? if not how do I fix it? The...
  12. N

Stocking Saltwater 20G

Hello, I just got a 20 gallon Saltwater tank with 20 lbs of live sand, and 12 pounds of live rock. I have a power head, and filter running with puegon in it. Ive had it cycling for 3 days, how long should I cycle it for? And what fish/invertebrates should I stock in my tank?:yup:
  13. N

20 gallon saltwater!

i want to put some starfish and clown fish.. any ideas?
  14. N

20 gallon saltwater!

Hey guys im new i just created a 20 gallon saltwater tank! I have 20 lbs of live sand, 12 lbs of live rock, a power head and filter with puregon! Does it sound okay for a start up?