Recent content by ninjatech

1. ninjatech

Hello Red Sea Owners . I need your help

Ok looks like i have a problem i woke up this morning and oe of the colonies lost the aking..its purely white ...so i guess thats a goner....
  2. ninjatech

Hello Daniel and everyone So tonight was the first time I have tested my CA with Red sea kit. Upon doing the test of CA, I used up all the 1 ML on the titrator and my test kit didnt even turned purple??? WTH its almost like light blue .. Tested with API kit showing 480 with calcium....your...
  3. ninjatech

Lobo have white stuff

Hi my water parameters are below. Yes I do have other corals near by , I am attaching a pic of my tank. Picture was taken after the main lights just turned on 30 minutes ago Water Temp is 78 Salinity 1.027 Refractometer Nitrate 0ppm Api Nitrite 0ppm. Api Ammonia 0ppm Api PH 7.8-8.0 -Api CA 460...
  4. ninjatech

Lobo have white stuff

I noticed my lobo is showing some white stuff almost like a thread of string. What is it? Is my lobo sick thanks guys
  5. ninjatech

Daniel what is a good dkh or what should i be aiming for I am in 7.. the 125.3 I see it on the api chart next to the 7 . sorry about the confusion. Also when I got home this morning I did see polyp extension , they are barely out. hope fully its still adjusting.
  6. ninjatech

RED SEA 130C LIGHTING QUESTION

thank you thank you very much for clarifying that...thank you everyone learned something new ..:)
  7. ninjatech

RED SEA 130C LIGHTING QUESTION

I noticed when I have the lights in the on position the main light is on ..the blue one and the white one bulbs are on.. When I turn it off...there are 4 small leds that turns on and thats it...reading the manual they call it moonlight... Is that how it works supposed to be?..I thought the...
  8. ninjatech

Red sea site says Red Sea 55W Dual 10000K/Actinic PowerCompact Bulb..When my main light turns off . I see the blue bulb turns on . I assume those are the Actinic.. correct me if I am wrong. sorry my dkh is 7/ ppm KH is 125.3 :) from API conversion chart Yes my tank is located away from...
  9. ninjatech

So i have setup my light schedule as follows Turns on at 4:00 PM and turns off at 12:midnight. Then the actinic lighting kicks in till 4:00 PM I tested again this afternoon. USING API (Still waiting for Red Sea test kits) Here are my parameters using API Water Temp is 78 Salinity 1.027...
  10. ninjatech

I am getting rid of my API kits and waiting for my Red sea test kits, that looks like its coming tomorrow . I also purchased the following ECO Tech Marin Vortech MP10WQD powerhead that is coming in tonight. ***I do water change every Wednesday , Since I had my tank . I never missed that, If I...
  11. ninjatech

No the colonies look exactly the same the day I picked them up. In regards to this what numbers should I be aiming for . Alk , Ca, Mag, Nitrates (NO3) and Phosp. I am taking my water to my local LFS and I will post my numbers here tonight. I checked my water parameters two days ago and below...
  12. ninjatech

I own a Red Sea 130C All Stock with the exception of a power head. I am a newbie I had my tank for about 6 months and my corals are mostly LPS and they are all thriving and healthy . I inherited a bunch of sps colonies..i know nothing about SPS , I do know what I have are acroporas... As you...
  13. ninjatech

Hello everyone !!!

Just wanted to say HI.. I own a Red Sea 130c All Stock with the exception of a powerhead. I* am a newbie I had my tank for about 8 months with mosly LPS that are thriving :)