Recent content by newbies

1. N

Please Take a Look and HELP!!!!!

What about Fusion Network Solutions of America.
  2. N

manits shrimp infestation

Thanks for your help. I hope you are right about the little guys. Are they something that become part of the food chain? I wasn't going to add fish for a couple more months but I would like to add a couple more cleaner shrimp. Is is possible for the mantis to co habitate nicely with inverts...
  3. N

The little ones i removed look like your bottom photo except for the colour is different
  4. N

The problem we have is we cannot seem to find the big one but I think I have a pretty good idea of where he is and of course it is one of the bottom foundation rocks that has a lot of holes and projections. I will have to dismantle everything to get this rock out. I agree, I don't want to...
  5. N

I have another question. The LFS told me that I should absolutely not wash the LR with seltzer. Can I take all the rock out and rinse it with either tap water or DO water. I tried baiting it out and he didn't bite though the snails had a hay day. Other suggestions to get rid of this guy...
  6. N

How do I find the mantis club threads?
  7. N

A leprechaun's underwater adventure.

As a total newbie to this hobby (we started our tank in April), I would say that our biggest problem has been the stow aways that have come in with the live rock. If I was doing it again i would boil the rock before I set it up. We have taken out 4 large predator crabs, all about 2 inches from...
  8. N

I would much prefer a turtle!! The crab shells looked broken, a couple being broken in half and the snail shells look smashed. I did spot something today that I hadn't seen before and it was about 1 inch long, it moved fast and was "walking" along a ridge in the LR. We haven't been brave...
  9. N

AH, we have had many nasty ones, Thanks!!
  10. N

Thanks for the warning, we were going to try the seltzer water first and see what we come out with
  11. N

Thanks a lot for all your information. We will try to wash him out tonight. I will update you as to our success
  12. N

Ours look more white - ish
  13. N

the biggest ones that we have seen (2) are about 1/4 inch long and the rest are varying sizes of tiny. We live in British Columbia, Canada