Recent content by neck27

1. neck27

Red Sea random flow

Hello I'm a Red Sea 130 owner and I had kicked around the idea of randomizing the output flow of the return line. The bulk head posed some issues. A buddy came up with a pretty ingenious 3d printed device to attach to my bulkhead. My question. Does/Do the Red Sea tank all have a similar...
  2. neck27

Neck's Red Sea 130 Refurb

It's really messy right now.
  3. neck27

Fun night. I started restocking. Adding two clowns and a Royal Grama. Also some interesting news. 6 Trochus snails. I really only wanted 4 but I always seem to lose a few but what do you know they all survived. My return pump died tonight and I'm running a MJ1200 until my new pump...
  4. neck27

Changed out my biopellet reactor from a MJ600 to MJ1200 and the tumble rate is much better. The new Tunze scrapper is amazing at cleaning the glass. I really need to add some more snails to my clean up crew for this but nervous about putting anything new into the tank until I do another carbon...
  5. neck27

That reef Octopus classic fits in the sump ok?
  6. neck27

I think I got it last night. Swing by? That's a drive for you. I'm out near gateway airport. Be cool tho if you stopped by at some point and made suggestions. I ended up building the area up with tape. Seems to work. I also got the Tunze 9001 installed. My impressions of it. It's...
  7. neck27

Not yet. Using cell phone pic's seem to come up badly. Let me see if I have old pics Photo22 by neck27 posted Sep 1, 2015 at 12:49 PM
  8. Photo22

Photo22

9. neck27

Received the new Aquaticlife 115 from the manufacture and already have it up for sale. :) I picked up a Tunze 9001 which seems to be really popular. Should get it today and it will install onto my Intank basket. I'll need to move my reactor hoses over. And the Marine pure block. I...
  10. neck27

Which skimmer did you get? HOB??? Yeah this cold is horrible timing. We are server patching this week so it means lots of late nights. I'm slowly ramping up my corals. I need the light upgrade first. Don't have a lot yet. Mostly GSP. At least until my Emerald crabs eat it. I had no...
  11. neck27

Aquaticlife decided to replace my skimmer. I doubt I will reinstall it. :)
  12. neck27

Keno not sure if I asked you this already. I have a cold that won't go away. Do you dose anything? I'm told if I keep up my weekly water changes it isn't necessary to dose. Specifically I'm looking at coral health. The previous owner only did water changes once a month and dosed...
  13. neck27

Yea I'm an amazon prime member so I expect certain perks. The manufacture responded already that they would like to take a look at some pictures. And to be honest I threw it away. I'll take pictures of it laying in the trash tonight. Still pretty angry. Silly but I got to know the...
  14. neck27

Is that not a Titanium Grounding Probe? I have one of those in my tank connected directly to my GFI circuit. I sorta ruled out electrocution because of this probe.