Recent content by Mty1986

1. M

Starting aquarium over but want to save anything I can. Help

Thanks everyone. I was never thinking about boiling the live rock, I was thinking about doing half of live rock with bleach and water mix and other half with cook method mentioned above that way I would only kill half of it with the bleach and then I could seed with the rock I "cooked" when I...
  2. M

Anybody? I'm fixing to do this and I want to save whatever I can
  3. M

I was wondering if someone could help me out with a few questions I have. My aquarium is full of so much bad stuff because my father just kept bringing me fish/coral and other stuff before qt was set up. My aquarium has cyano, dinoflaggelates, ich, aptasia, red slime, and it is out of control...
  4. M

What is this algae? Help!!

I have some snails. How many are recommended? And should I quarantine snails?
  5. M

I think I also have pink cyano also. It's is slimey feeling. How do I get rid of brown cyano and pink
  6. M

So small you can't real see it. You just see the rock get clean and water gets dirty
  7. M

Not really a mat. It just kind of flakes of.
  8. M

I have this horrible brown algae. It is easy to remove by just waving my hand at it and it falls right off. Also it seems like when lights go off it fades away a little. It is all over live rock and Sand. My tank has been set up over here for 1-2 months but was set up elsewhere before an I used...
  9. M

Help me!!! Tell me what this algae is.

I have a 4 bulb t5 light. Do you think it is plenty for a 24 inch tall aquarium. I thought about adding some led strips.
  10. M

Thanks. I will just keep an eye out on it.
  11. M

I just Added a 20 gallon sump. And also some fish
  12. M

I have some microbubbles in display tank. Not a whole lot but I can see them
  13. M

I have 10 hermit crabs and 5 snails. I have a 65 gallon aquarium
  14. M

Yes there are some air bubbles on it. But not sure if it is from microbubbles. An hiw do I get rid of dinoflagellate