Mrsalt

Hi, my name is Alan.
I have been into marine aquariums for about 13 years now on and off - I'm no expert but I have had all the usual mistakes made and suffered. I like a good laugh and hate writing messages due to the nature that they can be misread in the context they are sent. I never mean to go on so everything I do is short and sweet. To the point so to speak.
I'm now running a rsm 650, and I'm learning all the time. This I hope will be the nicest of all the tanks I have run as its in the lounge ! It is great to find a forum like this whereby there are so many genuine people and you will never feel judged.

I'm a family man with 2 young daughters, a beautiful wife and am happy and content. The tank is a big part of my life and I love having a slice of the ocean.
I wish everyone the best of luck and I look forward to making many more friends on here.

Anything wet
Reef Chronicle
Yup
Occupation
Electrician

Signature

ALS Red Sea 650

Alan

I can not understand it, it works when its wrong and fails when it right:banghead:

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.