Recent content by monkeymynd

1. M

What is this slug-like thing?

Could it be some type of nudibranch? A friend mentioned it sounded like it, but hasn't seen the pics yet.
  2. M

So, are they okay to have in the tank? Like I mentioned...I'm new at this, so excuse my ignorance :D
  3. M

Amber Alert - Diamond Goby

Hi guys, Bought a Diamond Goby the other day. Put it in the tank and it went right to work! Looked healthy, etc. Saw it the next day and then *poof* it disappeared then next morning. I've heard they are jumpers, but I looked everywhere and didn't see it on the floor, etc. I have a cannister...
  4. M

On the worm thing, just saw the same thing in another thread. It appears to be a Peanut worm.
  5. M

Worm-like, scary thing!

I just found one in my tank tonight. Weird looking things! Glad they are harmless :D
  6. M

Hi All!

Just wanted to stop my and say hello. This is my first foray into a reef tank. I usually do cichlid tanks, but thought I'd try something new. Look forward to learning a lot here!
  7. M

Hi All, Newbie here. I have just one piece of live rock in my tank and I noticed this thing crawling on it. Looks like a slug or maybe a clam. It had two white spiny/horn looking things on what I think is the front of it. Don't know if you can get a good look from the pics, but it hid as soon...
  8. ID-Pic2

ID-Pic2

Slugish hitchhiker for ID
  9. ID-Pic3

ID-Pic3

10. ID-Pic1

ID-Pic1