Recent content by MINIATUS

1. MINIATUS

OT: Anyone have a New Years resolution?

I hope to get some kind of salt tank up and running. Been a while but I hope I can remember how to do it. Merry Christmas old friends and new MINIATUS:thumbup:
  2. MINIATUS

Hello from Canada!

Vard i got all my supplies from reef perfection in london. excellent prices and quick service. there are other online services in ontario. if i get a list i will add later. Reef Perfection miniatus
  3. MINIATUS

Hello from Canada!

UUUUUGGGG, woke up this morning to snow and -2c Im going back to bed. MINIATUS:smck:
  4. MINIATUS

Hello from Canada!

Here in Sw ontario its been 15 degrees for the last 2 days. Hows it in BC Miniatus
  5. MINIATUS

Hello from Canada!

YO Another Canuck, fellow Ontarian to boot. youve picked the right place. Miniatus
  6. MINIATUS

OT: How do you like your COFFEE?

For us Canadians and people from Michigan, Tim Hortons for me. I like an extra Large 1 sugar at least 6 times a day. I tryed Starbucks once, man that is a waste of good coffee beans. Taste like Juan Veldezs mule peaed on it. Miniatus:goofy:
  7. MINIATUS

OT: Happy Birthday MINIATUS!

Re: Happy Birthday MINIATUS! :thumber: Dang Birthday fairy didnt drop off that Nano I wanted. MIN:heart:
  8. MINIATUS

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas To All MINIATUS and Family
  9. MINIATUS

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!

All the best to everyone at REEF SANCTUARY MINIATUS
  10. MINIATUS

OT: Keep Witfull in your thoughts

Re: Keep Witfull in your thoughts Ive been away for awhile, and remembered this thread. How is Witful and his MOM doing. MINIATUS:whstlr:
  11. MINIATUS

Leaving The Hobby

Thanks for the kind words.let see where this road is going. MINIATUS
  12. MINIATUS

Leaving The Hobby

I know I ask about a nano tank, but that was a half hearted reason to stay.After much thought on the matter, I am leaving this wonderful hobby. With pressing matters at home my life seems to be taking a different road. Its been a wonderful ride and its been great to know many of you through...
  13. MINIATUS

Going Nano. Help Please

Thanks Dave, can you convert to gals, Im slow on metric even though we use it up here. MINIATUS
  14. MINIATUS

Going Nano. Help Please

After much debating I have decided to set a small nano and tear down my 65 reef. What would be an ideal size and what if any of the equipment I have on the 65 could be used on the new nano. The list of equipment is listed in My signature. I have lots of rock and live sand. I was hoping to use...
  15. MINIATUS

are bio-balls necessary

I wouldnt use them.They are high producers of Nitrates. Best filtration is your sand rocks and a good skimmer. JMHO!!!!!! MINIATUS