Recent content by milk

1. M

ligthing for sps

okok then i willl just change a new MH bulb will do right.
  2. M

ligthing for sps

My t5 is 24w as my tank only 2.5ft. so only fit 2ft t5 size. i'm using glo ballast for the t5 and is retrofit kit.
  3. M

ligthing for sps

thanks for the reply. what if i change to fully t5 ho. which is 6 tube t5, will it brighter than mh ?
  4. M

ligthing for sps

hi there, I'm new to sps . my tank setup is mh 150w , 2x 24w t5ho. tank size is 30inch * 15inch * 22inch. im wondering is my mh enough for sps to growth. or i need to change to fully t5 ho which mean 6 t5ho?
  5. M

SPS splitting white thing

i will try to post photo in a week time , i will try to capture the macro mode as clear as possible cuase it too tiny .
  6. M

SPS splitting white thing

Hi guys, Do you guys facing new sps splitting white thing from the polyps? isit normal?
  7. M

Rock fell down on RBTA. HELLPPPP

:( i will use the epoxy from now. thanks for the concern
  8. M

thanks for the advice. but how do u guy secure ur rock ?
  9. M

Hi there, One of my rock felt down directly on the RBTA and now the RBTA have some wound there. And the wound there split out white curly thing. Is there any possibility for the survival? hellppp needed.
  10. M

A Scypha ciliata sponge

thanks for the reply, i will wait for it to disappear since it done no harm to my tank
  11. M

A Scypha ciliata sponge

Hi guys, Scypha ciliata sponge grow rapidly for past few week. and now it almost every where in my sump even my bio pellets reactor. some appear in my main tank. is there any way to remove it without harming my tank? is it toxic? thanks:snow:
  12. M

Red Bubble tip anemone and Red base long tentacles anemone

thanks for all advice. i think i will just give it away to other friend since the red base keep move around the tank. one more question. my RBTA lose tentacles and inflate. what can i do now?
  13. M

i suspect the red base stung RBTA tho cause one my red base move around and cover my button , my button will slowly die off so do the mushroom. I have no more thank for the red base to stay. And my LFS doesnt wanna do the trade in.
  14. M

Hi there, i have one Red Bubble tip anemone and one Red base long tentacles anemone in my 50 g tank. I wonder is it fine for both anemone to live next to each other? as i suspect red base long tentacles anemone do stung my RBTA cause my rbta doesnt look well recently, it lost it tentacles and...
  15. M

Tap water or RO water

Hi guys, i'm wondering is anyone out there using tap water instead of RO water? As my LFS said that they are using Tap water, cause it contain natural element than RO water. need to hear u guy opinion thanks