Recent content by Michael Souther

1. Michael Souther

submerible pump

im wanting to do an overflow seup i dont kno much about sumps but im building this 60 g from the ground up so im tryingto get away from the canister filter
  2. Michael Souther

submerible pump

im looking to build a sump for a 60 gallon tank and was curious if i got a pump that lets say 1200 gph is that to much is there any such thing as to much water movement the sump is gona be a 20 long
  3. Michael Souther

fish problems

still idk thtank my fish were in at the store i just got them from were significantly smaller there wasnt any live rock in them and my tank is establishe plenty of swimming room and hiding places so im still not certain
  4. Michael Souther

fish problems

i cant find it on the internet yea i kno lemon peel tang but the guy at the store told me he was an orange peel and i looked all over but it was only lemon peel tang but they were all bright yellow with blue around there eyes and fins mine was the same but a real vibrant orange he said something...
  5. Michael Souther

fish problems

ok i can try that next time and as far as tank to small i thought that but they are pygme and i figured it would be ok i said 40 g mine is a 35 i didnt think that was a huge diference is it really that big of a deal ive seen blue hippo tangs in a 40 gallon display tank in the fish store and it...
  6. Michael Souther

fish problems

i ad a little bit of water to the bag they are in every 15 min lke 2 oz at a time aas far as drip acclimating is there something i can build for that or soemthing i have to buy cuz i had a skarlet skunk shrimp as well and he died the same day but in the morning i do all my other fish the same...
  7. Michael Souther

fish problems

i have a 35 gallon hex tank and i cant keep certain fish. idk why? i had an orange peel tang and a coral beauty they both die the same way for no apparent reason though. when i had my op tang he was doing great for a few days then just decided to chill in a cave . next thing i kno hes dead. and...
  8. Michael Souther

nano tank trouble

i have a 35 gallon hexagon tank and im having trouble keeping some fish alive. i have had 2 fish that i really liked but they would die for no apparent reason. i have sme corals and an anenome. so i figure they would die first not my fish. i had an orange peel tang i kno therer supposed to be...