Recent content by Melev

1. Melev

yankieman's 210 gal conversion

You've been busy. I like it.
  2. Melev

Mugshot thread!

Most people already know my occupation. :D If they don't, I'm happy to supply fotos.
  3. Melev

Mugshot thread!

No, that's the real deal! Here's another one from our podcast site. Same glass, btw.
  4. Melev

Mugshot thread!

You say that like it's a bad thing... :dance: :laughroll
  5. Melev

Mugshot thread!

Could you be farther away? :( 600 miles / 8.5 hours drive. Oh well... it was nice to meet you anyway. Here's a recent picture:
  6. Melev

Reef Sanctuary member Videos

Thank you. Here's a new video of my angled tank: http://melevsreef.com/video/angled_0208.wmv (28 megs - Right Click & Save As to your harddrive, please.
  7. Melev

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Good lord, look at that reef! Looks awesome.
  8. Melev

Mugshot thread!

Great smile. :D Naughty hubby. 'nuff said.
  9. Melev

making acrylic sumps?

I'm still able to purchase #3 and have two pints of it that I'll probably never use, but I stockpiled it anyway. :lol: I use #4 for all my acrylic projects, and I do know for a fact that it holds.
  10. Melev

O.T. Happy Birthday Melev !

So did you tell your daughter about me yet? :)
  11. Melev

You actually did it. LOL
  12. Melev

Thanks guys. I don't know much about that Dragon stuff, but 50% of it seemed about right. You figure out which half that is. ;) It's always a party if a stripper is there. :D
  13. Melev

Where to get Weldon acrylic glue?

Have you looked up Plastics in your Yellow Pages yet? Find a few signage stores, and they'll have something that works I'm sure. Most sign stores like using Weld-On #3 for some reason. And it is even faster than #4.
  14. Melev

Mugshot thread!

I'm going to have to unsubscribe to this thread. Smile after smile after smile, oh my! :D