2. M

algea type?

this is about the best picture i can get
  3. M

algea type?

this stuff on the rocks dont even look close its long and slimmy looking
  4. M

algea type?

thanks, another question does hair algea look diffrent on the rocks?
  5. M

algea type?

65 gallon
  6. M

algea type?

I need help with this algea. What type and how to kill it? I got it from a lfs on a coral frag . Thats the third time this has happend with my local lfs's. The other time i took all my live rock out and boiled it in hot water so it was dead then. I wont buy from a lfs anymore im tired of there...
  7. M

Puffing live rock

mine did the same thing for a week or so when i put it in my tank it looked like sand so im thinking it was sand
  8. M

Tidepool II Filter

and yeah im not that far from cinci
  9. M

Tidepool II Filter

yeah i have dsb and live rock in my 65g tank. im using a skimmer and a marine land penguin fiilter and uv steralizer. and everything seems healthty but just looking go bigger on the filter.
  10. M

Tidepool II Filter

Hi does anyone use the marine land tidepool II filter on there reef tank? And has anyone seen them on sale?
  11. M

10 gallon sump filter plans needed

any one know of a link on plans for a 10 gallon sump without drilling or a company that has a kit?
  12. M

sweet corals

they look like they have some really healthy corals. but i like to buy from website companies that are closer to my state. cause of shipping problems in my area and it keeps the economy in my area every little bit helps.
  13. M

11th All Ohio Coral Frag Swap

anyone figure out what there going to bring?
  14. M

sweet corals

who is cheap?
  15. M

Live Rock.. Is it all the same?

http://www.mops.ca/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/skus/rs/RSCS-00360.asp?E+scstore or this stuff seems good never bought any though but looks like my good live rock. then add a few good sized live rocks on top and it will seed the rest.