Recent content by lincolnlskid

1. L

On the move

I am starting my 120 gal reef this month, and one concern I had was if for some reason I had to move is there a way I would do this to minimize the effect on my tank? I am not planning on moving anytime soon but oneday if the family grows I will have to. Just planning ahead so any experience...
  2. L

lighting...... HELP me guys please!

Thats the one bro. I am so glad to have you guys around. Maybe one day when I have a prize winning reef I will be able to give you some advice. Thank you so much Cheeks
  3. L

lighting...... HELP me guys please!

I have been given a temporary offer on a Aquatinincs Solar Flare T5 Powered by IceCap lighting system for my new 120g. Six 54 watt lights with bulbs. He offered it to me for 650$ CAD brand new. I have had trouble finding a price what do you guys think?
  4. L

Okay......I did it!

Well guys I did it..... I found my tank! I bought a 48'' x 24'' x 24'' 120gal tank, 3' high black oak stand with a 1' matching top. I am so excited.... to be extremely patient. I hope to eventually achieve a reef tank like some of the ones I have seen on RS. I have lucked out and hooked up with...
  5. Me, The Wife(the good looking one), and Chase

Me, The Wife(the good looking one), and Chase

6. L

Hey, whats up

Re: welcome!! Thank you. I am on my way out the door to my new heaven ( a reef lovers dream store) that I discovered. Not going to make any purchases today but just research some gear. I am as thankful for tips as I am in need of them, so I will let you know what I am doing as I go. thanks...
  7. L

Hey, whats up

Obviously I am new to this....... I am in the process of buying an 80 gal tank this week. I already run a 40 gal fresh but just not enough for me if you know what I mean. I need to step up to something a little more interesting and am looking for any helpful advise. You will here alot more of me...