Recent content by LEBO

1. L

Another Micro bubble question on a new tank(with pictures)

On my overflow box I built a durso to control the gurlging noise. There is an air hole in the top to maintain water level in the box/eliminate noise. I will take pictures when I go home. I am currently using Reef Crystals. I have been using them in my BC14 for 3 years now. Treated me well. And...
  2. L

JJ, No I am not currently running a filter sock. I will get some soon. Skimmer has no effect. I think the majority of them might be coming from the drain tube. For flow I do have an MJ1200 in addition to the return pump. I have a BC14 that I will be transplant from, so I will have more...
  3. L

Hello All. I'm familar with the site, been using it for a while but can't seem to come up with an answer for a bubble issue I have with a 75g that I just set up. Like stated it is a 75g with a CPR CS100 overflow(800 gph rated) plummed down with 1" pvc for the drain.(The drain does not have a...
  4. L

Anemone for a Biocube?

I have a 14 BC that's been set up for 2 years and I have a BTA that's almost been in there for a full year and it's doing great. Yes it does move around a bit but for the most part it stays in the same place unless you piss it off. I have nothing done to my tank except for an upgraded pump...
  5. L

Housekeeping Questions...

NO do NOT use inside the aquarium. You are correct they do contain chemicals that would not be good for your tank. I believe Lonewolf1911 was talking about cleaning the outside of his tank.
  6. L

Eshopps Overflow box

Making one wouldn't be an issue. I'm currently in school and we work with acrylics and such. But if the Eshopps box fit I would have just used that one instead of trying to make my own.
  7. L

Eshopps Overflow box

I'm not really up for drilling my biocube. Back panel is tempered glass.
  8. L

Eshopps Overflow box

Does anyone know if the Eshopps Overflow fits in a 14g Biocube? I want to know if it fits in the middle chamber. Or does anyone have one that they have more specific dimensions that listed on the website. More specifically the 300 model?
  9. L

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Ok now another question. When the power goes out and the J tube breaks siphon it does not regain siphon until I manually get it going again, correct? So then when the power goes back on the pump down in...
  10. L

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin This was one idea using one pump. If I did it this way I would have the overflow in the sump/fuge area small enough that in the case of a power outtage I wouldn't run into a problem of overflowing my DT...
  11. ATS_setup

ATS_setup

ATS
  12. L

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin I've had my tank set up for almost 15 months I think. I have approx 20 lbs. live rock and maybe 15 lbs live sand. All I'm using is the stock Oceanic Filter plus chaeto in the main display. My first plan...
  13. L

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Rhodes19< Well I have to wait till the filter is up and running before I pull the Bioballs out, correct? Otherwise I'll be loosing all of the good bacteria in my tank? How are you getting water to your...
  14. L

Maxijet 1200

pmed