Recent content by kyleraz1987

1. kyleraz1987

My Goniopora wont come out

Hey mates Two days ago i went to the LFS and got a Goniopora (Day Coral) knowing that my water quality was good, but since then he has not come out ive done all the water checks and there fine i just dont know. cheeres kyle
  2. kyleraz1987

My Reef Tank Pictures

Nice tank mate
  3. kyleraz1987

Ryan's Reef

Id be proud!
  4. kyleraz1987

My hermitcrab isnt moving around much

Thnx mate good info.
  5. kyleraz1987

My hermitcrab isnt moving around much

Hey everyone 2 days ago i got a hermitcrab for my reef tank. I followed normal procedure of geting him used to my water when he got to the stage of getting into the tank he moved around heaps and started eating straight away pretty much ive checked all my water parameters and there fine, but now...
  6. kyleraz1987

Clown goby not eating

Hey mate I wouldnt worry to much its going through its 'cooling down process' from the stress of being moved, its a great sign that hes eating this soon. cheeres kyle.
  7. kyleraz1987

Hey Terry! Back from bali and tanks all fine!!. I was going to ask what light hood do you use...

Hey Terry! Back from bali and tanks all fine!!. I was going to ask what light hood do you use for your RSM 130d?
  8. kyleraz1987

Hey reefmack Reefmack i currently own the rsm 130d it has been cycling for about 3 weeks live...

Hey reefmack Reefmack i currently own the rsm 130d it has been cycling for about 3 weeks live rock was alrdy cured and my water parameters are great i have no fish but only a couple of corals that came with the live rock xenia and toad stool coral and a couple of snails, after all that! my...
  9. kyleraz1987

Chemi Pure Elite Grande

Hey peoples Look i was wondering, im going away to barli for month on a surfing bender in july and i was wondering about ways to keep my water quality good for the time im away, i saw Chemi Pure elite grande, is this going to be helpful to me, i need ideas cheeres mates!!
  10. kyleraz1987

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone!!! Im kyle from Australia, i currently own a RSM 130D and have been into reefing for the last 2 years and still loving it hehe, but like always theres alot to be learned and i hope to get that from you guys cheeres!!!!