Recent content by kkrueg7

1. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

Yes I am testing Should stop using them you think. My goal is to progress my two reef setups and increase coral line alge and all that good stuff I have some coloration to my live rock but it doesn,t seem to blossom. I do have some button polyps and purple mushrooms and they seem to be...
  2. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

I do the same routine with my 55gl tank
  3. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

LOL the crab is not in the tank all the time just ocassionally to stur up the sand then is removed!!!!!
  4. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

No only the water change is done with salt bi weekly and the top off is not even a half gallon in two weeks. Am I taking the right steps as far as testing and water changes go the water seems fine win i test but I change it anyway. I also dose the tank 1 time a week with Iodine, every other...
  5. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

photo category is fish thanks.
  6. New Home

New Home

7. New Home

New Home

8. New Home

New Home

9. New Home

New Home

10. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

the tank is about six months old. and the live rock, condy, crabs, fish, polyps all came from my 55gl tank(tank is two years old). and seem to be thriving. test weekly for calcium alk, ph, etc and do bi weekly water changes and weekly top offs with ro/di water and instant ocean sea salt. Photos...
  11. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

I am going to upload some photos
  12. new home

new home

false clowns new home
  13. new home

new home

false clowns new home
  14. new home

new home

false clowns new home
  15. kkrueg7

What happened to nemo.

Question for the experts! I have (had) a pair of ocellarus clowns that started to host a condy anemone. They have hosted the anemone for about 2 weeks today the female was dead. Ran the weekly checks everthing in order. Could the condy of stung it to much finally. The tank 20 gl, 525 power...