Recent content by kizkid

1. K

mkpaulson 210 all-glass megaflow

Mark, How did you lay out the measurments for the 2x4 frame for your stand project? It appears that you used the outside tank dims and proceeded from there. Also how deep were cutouts or slots for the uprights? Did you use a dado or router to make these cuts? I've looked at quite a few stand...
  2. K

Hardware Yard Sale

Lifereef Sump Have you sold your Lifereef sump yet? Thanks!
  3. K

Nice to be here!

Travis, I changed the camera from HQ to a lower setting. No problem now. But in answer to your quesition, under properties they all were under 100K after the resize. It's an old camera so anything is possible... Gina, had we known three weeks ago what we know now the Damsels would never have...
  4. Live rock

Live rock

5. K

Nice to be here!

Photos Photos can be seen here: http://pages.zdnet.com/diyamp/nanceesaquarium/ I would have put them in the RS photo gallery except they are too big...Resized them to 800X600 to no avail...Any ideas?? (I just made up a secondary website for the time being) 5 Damsels/60 blue leg hermit...
  6. K

Nice to be here!

Bought my wife a 75 for Mother's Day. To be honest I was sort of skeptical about the whole salt thing at first. I remembered hearing numerous horror stories about saltwater tanks back in the 70's. As a result I more or less dismissed the idea of ever owning one. After days of discussion and...
  7. K

mkpaulson 210 all-glass megaflow

Sure doesn't look DIY! Nice job on the doors. Also liked the way you boxed in the bottom of the tank. The adjacent surrounding trim was an excellent finishing touch. Brad