Recent content by jusbechillin

1. J

Jusbechillin's 250 gallon FOWLR in-wall build thread

Anyone care to help with a stocking list? Heres a very rough list... PLEASE give input if you are comfortable doing so. Probably cant pull off two angels right? Anyways heres some fish I like. *'s will be next to the fish that are not negotiable =) Emperor Angel Asfur Angel *Red Sea...
  2. J

I bought a 100 gallon glass tank to use as a sump... I think I am going to do a similar design to what I did with my last build... Here's the rough sketch that will be slightly altered... Skimmer will be an SWC extreme 250 Lighting will be either 6 or 8 staggered 60" T5 bulbs on separate...
  3. J

Well I finally talked the wife into letting me build a tank in wall between two rooms! Here's where I am so far.... I bought a glass 250 gallon tank locally. 80" wide x 24" deep x 30" tall. The filters in the picture have been sold and will not be used... I bought a reeflo Barracuda pump...
  4. J

Help with Neptune controller & DC8

I have a Neptune Jr that I finally got around to setting up last night. I figured out hooking to the laptop and programing it with timers/temp/etc. My problem is with the DC8. So there are outlets layed out like this on the unit 1-2-3-4 5-6-7-8 Both outlets on the right...
  5. J

Jusbechillin's 210 gallon Build

I am slowly improving on my camera skills.... not up to par with a lot of you but I am working on it! Also it appears that there are rocks and/or sand inside the donut coral.. Every day I have seen little bits of sand on top of him. I was going to move him and see if it helped but instead...
  6. J

New corals from a local Frag meeting/trade
  7. J

Yup pinky is the pinktail trigger. anyone heard of them eating sps? I didnt see him do it but the piece I put in the tank now seems about half the size. I cant think of any other culprits in my tank.
  8. J

Well I put my first SPS in. A frag of a pink/orange monti cap... I think Pinky ate half of it already... So much for reef safe.. Sigh.. I didnt whiteness it myself but what else could have happened to it?
  9. J

I guess I need some help getting better pics... These are pretty blurry once blown up... Maybe a Tripod would help rather than free handing it? Nikon D40x
  10. J

Well I hit up two local stores with some birthday cash and feel like I got some good deals. I picked up some orange, red, and green zoas, an green open brain, green gonoporia, and a red donut coral for $120. Ill get some pics when they cheer up a bit.
  11. J

He hasn't touched any of the four cleaner shrimp yet nor have I whitnessed him grazing any corals. Im sure hell eat my crabs but they like to knock stuff over anyways so have at em!
  12. J

More Acans
  13. J

Ich is looking a TON better today. I hope that its not just going to come back stronger in a day or two. I am counting on my UV to eliminate a bunch of them... well see! Can you see my lovely teeth?