Recent content by jojopus

1. J

It's spring time, let's see some OT pics...

Looks like the bridge in the movie 'Highlander' where MacCleod met Rastigeer.
  2. J

Issues with RS

the thread itself doesnt waste any bandwidth...its just text. The people constantly browsing the thread...well, that hogs up bandwidth. Im happy that i could contribute......
  3. J

Issues with RS

me too, people need to relax.
  4. J

Not sure where to start sorry its long

I just dont have the words...............
  5. J

Interview the person below you!

just now.... it was you caj. what about for you?
  6. J

not sure, i think the secret died with that old lady back in the eighties... whats the cube root of 658503 oh, and caja... never trust a man who'll stick his hands in your mouth.
  7. J

about 14 years ago.... oops: No, live in Ohio, born in Pennsylvania. do you keep all of your eggs in one basket?
  8. J

2 balls, yes. 3, no What is your biggest fear?
  9. J

oh stuff it Crak.
  10. J

beat me again.... oh nevermind..... sheesh
  11. J

to caja: cant quite remember... i know it had something to do with midgets though..... to ken: I havent seen them in years but im assuming ten. what is your favorite achoholic drink?
  12. J

Happy Birthday FLYGTI!

ahpyp ithdyaBr yRan !!!
  13. J

Do clams sting?

lol, you got to it before me, those photos reminded me of that one in the Knop book as well. I always wondered though, did the clam get its mantle damaged from the sharp teeth in the moray's lower jaw...i would assume so .....
  14. J

Do you like them big or do you prefer something smaller?

i like em long and thin (20 long). I would certainly like a larger one (to impress people) but i would still go long and thin, maybe a nice 40 long...........
  15. J

Survivor All Stars!

Looked like a picasso Trigger to me