Recent content by Johnspierce

1. J

RSM 250 Chiller Install

Hi Gator, Sorry I didn't see your post until today... I actually wrote down the diameters "backwards" in my install document above when describing the step-down from the backplate to the tank nozzle. Unfortunately, I've gone past the amount of time which would allow me to correct it, but...
  2. J

RSM 250 lights NOT WORKING :(

Good deal! I had just assumed the RSM power strip was a surge protector... I added one to my system yesterday after reading this. John
  3. J

RSM 250 Chiller Install

Thanks Chris and Greg, I'll get some pics up pretty soon. Still working on getting my technique down in that area; taking photos of critters in a tank is quite different from using my rig underwater with scuba -- who woulda thunk? :D John
  4. J

RSM 250 Chiller Install

Thanks Diana -- I'm a bit of a lurker since there are so many people on this forum with a huge breadth of knowledge. The RSM manual is actually quite good, but the additional experience of people here have been very helpful to me. My RSM 250 is pretty new; I just set it up on Feb 1, 2013, so...
  5. J

RSM 250 Chiller Install

Hi all, just thought I'd document my chiller installation. I know there's quite a few threads about this, but I thought there might be value in describing it from start to finish along with all parts required. After purchasing my RSM 250, I had no problems in the winter keeping my...