Recent content by JohnS_323

1. J

External pump/Sump hole location?

Nice approach to the set up. Good use of unions. I'm a big fan of them and union ball valves, they really come in handy down the line. The only recommendation I would make would be to over size the feed line to the pump. Since the inlet to the pump is 1", I'd use a 1.5" bulk head fitting...
  2. J

Hello SJMRC!

Love the avatar, Sasquatch (or is it . . . . Tim?)! I'm an awful photographer but I'll try to get some full tank shots to post up.
  3. J

Hello SJMRC!

I finally got around to posting some pics of the process of tying my display tank into the basement. I tried my best to document the full progression but sadly rushing to get it done took precedence over taking pictures! Here is a link to the thread: Basement Plumbing There's only have...
  4. J

NJRC January Meeting Frags

It was great (re)meeting you guys at Renee's. I look forward to seeing you all again at the next meeting.
  5. J

Hello SJMRC!

Hello All! My name is John (in case my ultra creative user name didn't give it away!) and I live in Central NJ. I met some of the SJMRC gang at ILC this past weekend. It was a really good meeting and very cool to be able to get our two groups together. A little about me: First off, and...