Recent content by JK1

1. J

RED SEA pimped to the MAX 130D

I have a son! :D
  2. J

Yeah, I think I may be starting to get a little out of control! Thanks Al Thanks mate. I'm in Henlow so not far from Leighton Buzzard :)
  3. J

My tank is now pretty full, I recently made the sump my frag tank. That is now full too! I planned on starting a new frag tank in my shed later this year. Turns out I cant wait that long which is what has brought me here. This is my Garden when I bought the house a few years back. This...
  4. J

Here's a sneak preview of some of today's arrivals. I am almost out of space! Hallucinations Pink Krakatoa Stratosphere WWC Tantrums
  5. J

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Stunning 250. I love how clean it looks with the two islands. Great job.
  6. J

Jim's RSM 130

Great tank mate, love the new scollys! You may want to consider removing some sand. You will have a lot of gas building up in there which will reduce the quality of your water. Plus it looks cleaner when the sand isn't above the display line. If you do remove some do it little by little...
  7. J

Sumping a 130D

I sumped mine, I made my own overflow but the life reef ones are a great option. Like goma says you will have no room for your skimmer but I have mine in my sump. All details can be found in my thread.
  8. J

Forgot to mention, I have recently turned my sump into a giant frag rack! I didn't like the rack in my display plus it wasn't big enough to house my zoa obsession. I have a piece of egg crate cut to fill the whole surface area which sit about 6 inches below the surface. My cheato it's below. I...
  9. J

Thanks All That's awesome Al, was gutted for you when yours went down. I look forward to seeing the rebirth. Much of mine was inspired by you so I join outed to repay the inspiration. Always a pleasure to share. I'll have more pics coming soon when they stop sulking. Unfortunately there...
  10. J

Blood Berries Cataclysm Elecktra Granny Apple Smith Pink Pickadilly Rainbow Acropora Granulosa Digi Superman monti
  11. J

They arrived yesterday but aren't open fully yet. To name few... Ardinum Black elephant Blazing agave Black hornet Blood berry Flaming Gatorade Jinkies Lemon devil PE Pink Piccadilly Pinwheels Rasta Stratosphere Temptations Pics to follow as soon as they're open :)
  12. J

A few new additions and some old favourites. Lots more due tomorrow. CARs Cataclysm - Only arrived today so still a little sulky Ring of Jupiter Spider-man Utter Chaos
  13. J

Thank you. But that's nothing. Wait to see what next week brings ;)
  14. J

A few new additions   Pink Zipper   Seduction   TDF Vampire
  15. J

Thanks you. Surely you would be better off heading north and hand picking? :D I'm sure you more than pay for the trip up there lol