Recent content by jbob

1. J

hanna phosphate-photometer

when are they gonna ship!?!?
  2. J

Where oh where did my Aiptasia Anemone go?

they can move alot. it could be anywhere. just keep and eye out. or get a peppermint shrimp.
  3. DSC01000

DSC01000

4. J

July '09 POTM Contest~

i like this one
  5. J

My 46 gallon LPS Tank

Sorry to hear that. i love your tank
  6. J

New Ricordea

yuma
  7. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

8. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

way later than promised but here are some new pics finally
  9. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

ok so i havn't taken any pics yet but i might as well let everyone know what my tank has been up to. the HA is still around. i think i just need a bigger clean up crew. i was looking around and noticed i have 3-4 snails left in my tank. i used to have 15-20. so i went to the lfs today and...
  10. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

i wanted to do an update the other day, then something came up....i've been really busy. i will this weekend i promise. sry for the long break
  11. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

well got a couple things done today. i changed the PhosGuard in my reactor. It had been in there for 20 days. probably a little longer than i shoulda left it. Most the HA is off the rocks now, just on the back glass. hopefully in a 2 more weeks i'll be HA free. i also took a couple...
  12. J

Jbob's 40 Breeder

Thanks for the nice words! The HA is getting alot better now that i have my reactor set-up and have been running PhosGuard. i think i have the day off tomorrow so i'll take some pics.
  13. J

Novas' Fresh Start 40!

I've always been a fan of Midas Blenny's. i decided to go with a yellow assessor for my 40. the midas probably would have been a better choice. now that i have a few more fish in my tank i barely see my assessor(1-2 times a day).
  14. J

Novas' Fresh Start 40!

Good Luck! what are you thinking for sump/fuge?
  15. J

April '09 POTM Contest!

this month should be a good one!