Recent content by Jamiequ1

1. Jamiequ1

Bubble Magus 9 or G9

Hi guys I have been looking at the bubble Magus 9 , and noticed there is also a G9, does anyone no what the difference is between the 2? And which ones better. Thanks for your help Jamie
  2. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Same here , just put 20 gallons of ro water in , have you the Red Sea phone no mail address ?
  3. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Thanks I didn't no I could do that , you've been a great help
  4. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Ok thanks , I will take my light down and take a look Thanks
  5. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Ok I see what you mean the pie meet draw , I think the leafs are still to short as only the one closest to the power draw is long enough, to dig on something down there
  6. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Hi when you say power centre do you mean the left side as your looking at the tank , you've got me thinking I'm going to try , Thank you ,
  7. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

I've got the new mount , I ran the cables through the hole along the front for 2 of the lights, the far side one thought the hole on the other side , have I done it wrong, thanks for your help
  8. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Hi thanks for that , but my leads don't go down that far , they are hanging down the back of the tank
  9. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Thanks for that , it just seems odd as everything else is so tidy , a lot of thought must have gone into them , Thanks again for getting back so quickly J
  10. Jamiequ1

Help Max 500 led

Hi guy Iv just joined so not sure how it works in here? I have just built my max 500 led , and was wondering if anyone no's where the power supplies for the leds go ? At the moment they are hanging down the back of the tank , not sure that's right. Any help would be appreciated Jamie
  11. Jamiequ1

Red Sea max led prob

Hi guys New here , just finished building my max 500 , and wondered if any new what to do with the power supply's for the leds , at the moment they are just hang down the back of the tank doesn't look right ? Any thoughts would be appreciated Jamie