Recent content by Ivabell

1. I

ivabells RSM130

cool thanks for that and so the daylights and moonlights are always on 24/7???
  2. I

ivabells RSM130

Thanks everyone..ive put my LR in but i havent set up the light timers the user manual says to start with a 6hr period of light on the first day,,thats the daylights right?? so how long do i have the moonlights on for??? i will put pics up as soon as ive set the timers and when i find my usb for...
  3. I

ivabells RSM130

ok ill do that thanks reefmack : )
  4. I

ivabells RSM130

Hi so i fixed the tiny crack on my tank yesterday filled up my tank and put the salt in today tested the salinity & temp then rinsed the substrate that came with my tank put that in and now the water is milky,how do i make the water go clear is it alright if i put my live rock and nitrobac into...
  5. I

Cracked Rsm130

i got the tank of a online trading site this year in may ,,because im not the original owner could i still get a replacement if the warranty hasnt expired,the tank hadnt been opened everything was still wrapped and in there boxes..the crack is on the bottom of the tank its not deep its just light
  6. I

Cracked Rsm130

hi everybody so yesterday i finally started setting up my tank and saw that there was 2 small cracks in the back right corner of my tank my question is can i use "SELLEYS wet area" silicone sealant on the cracks or should i go buy some silicone from pet shop???
  7. I

were to get captive breed Shorses in new zealand???

that sucks that nobody can help me :(
  8. I

were to get captive breed Shorses in new zealand???

hi all just a few questions.. 1. does anyone no were to get truely captive breed seahorses in new zealand (seahorse source and seahorse corral dont ship to new zealand SH corral does but only in large quantities). 2. are there any SH breeders in new zealand. 3.has anyone brought a seahorse...
  9. I

mysis????

thanks ducky are the packets that you get with the cubes the 100g packets we have those here but i just wanted to buy the 1kg packet so i didnt have to travel back and forth to rotorua so often..how many cubes are in the packet that you buy? thanks ivabell
  10. I

mysis????

i havent brought the seahorses or the frozen mysis yet i was just wondering how long 1kg of mysis would last after i start feeding them it...and thank yous all for the replys ill ask them to show me that the horses are feeding first
  11. I

mysis????

hi does anyone no how long 1 kg of mysis shrimp and 1 kg of brine shrimp would last 2 seahorses i have been told that they are h.reidi and are captive bred from sri lanka i havent brought them yet there still at the LFS i havent got my tank yet either it gets here in two weeks and its a RSM130...
  12. I

hi first time at keeping a marine setup

hi everyone im new to marine keeping i have a RSM 130 tank it should be at my door by the first week of june hopefully it has to get shipped up from the south island i was hoping to keep seahorses or maybe a cowfish i dont no yet havent fully decided if anyone has any tips they would be greatly...
  13. I

seahorse's tank size etc..?

hi CINDYP and WOODSTOCK i think this would really help yous as it has diffinitly helped me im new to seahorses to i havent set up my tank yet but here is a link with loads of info sign up to pete giwojnas lessons in seahorse keeping there free pete does tech support for ocean rider and hes a...