Recent content by hooked82

1. H

time for lights

championlighting.com hellolights.com sunlightsupply.com marinedepot.com Should give you a bit of choices
  2. H

Light Timer Setup?

http://www.championlighting.com/home.php?cat=377 Those will let you dim, brighten, and simulate cloudy days or storms. They will work with the icecaps and the L2 dimmer will allow you to control 2 different IC ballasts. I plan on getting one of them soon.
  3. H

hooked82's 125g experience

Thanks guys! Yeah all my fish are having fun with all the tunnels and caves to play around in. My big guy especially, as he has fanned the sand out of all the holes so he can fit through them all :lol:
  4. H

Thanks for the advice craig, I found some low flow spots for the xenia's. Also redid my tank and got my last fish in there. I made caves in the bottom of the rock for each of the 4 larger fish. If you look close from left to right, yellow tang cave, purple tang cave, koran angel cave, and...
  5. H

Two X-Large True Rose Anemones - RBTAs - Seattle, WA

Anybody who gets these is getting a great deal. Around the WA area Ilham is considered the Clown Whisperer ;) So you know the anemones are sweet hehe. Good luck with the sale.
  6. H

Well I redid the rockwork a little bit to accomodate for the larger fish. I think I will have to redo it again before the next fish goes in. It's just never right. I also added a few frags that I picked up as well as an 8" Teardrop Maxima Clam, here's some pics. New Frogspawn Frag Red Sea...
  7. H

Here's some more pics guys. A couple shots of different GSP colonies, a pic of my first softy, a Kenya Tree frag, and a full tank shot. Got a few more fish to slowly add, as well as a little more rock and it will be in cruise control!! For a week or so :D Whatcha guys think?
  8. DSCN6031

DSCN6031

9. DSCN6038

DSCN6038

10. DSCN6033

DSCN6033

11. DSCN6029

DSCN6029

12. H

Yeah I resolved it. I took a sheet of plywood and put the stand/tank on that. Then I shimmed inbetween the two and its perfectly level now.
  13. H

NPT means National Pipe Thread. The drill size for a 1/4" Pipe thread fitting is 7/16" drill bit, and use a 1/4" NPT Pipe Tap. You will have to mess with how far you put the pipe tap in because pipe thread is tapered and the fittings are so short that they need a bigger size on the thread...
  14. H

I just took a 1/4" ro valve with one end threaded and drilled the cap on the durso. Then I used a 1/4" NPT tap and tapped the hole. I think I might try to find a more precise valve though as the RO valve has a lot of stuff to block the air. But it works great for now. I can get the drill bit...
  15. H

thanks Lynn. Yeah I only used about 3 90's on the whole setup. Figured if I was going with rigid piping, cut down on the restrictions.