Recent content by Heni

1. Heni

Hallo from sunny South Africa!

Here we try to do the best with what we have we definitely not as organized as you guys.I love florida rics but pay a arm and a leg here for them.
  2. Heni

Deal:bounce: lol will try upload pics what i catch here
  3. Heni

first pic is just a fellow member tank on a south African forum
  4. Heni

I know im new here but would love to post some pics of a few close friends tanks.
  5. Heni

Thank you!
  6. Heni

Sorry dont do soccer but rugby is another story!;)
  7. Heni

I think florida is so cool wish i could visit love fishing would like to hook into a Tarpon!
  8. Heni

The anthius,and banded surgeon is full up here very common and the cleaner is a good catch.
  9. Heni

Not all the fish in my tank was caught some were bought ,not everything is reef friendly and im picky.
  10. Heni

You need a licence and that cost 75 rand probably 5 dollar lol and you can take as much marine fish as you want to and soft coral any sps or live rock is not allowed.
  11. Heni

Always battled phosphate and nitrate no matter how much i cleaned my aragonite the moment i took it out the battle was won.
  12. Heni

Sorry for the doubles im to fast for the computer,so thats my tank not as nice as most of the guys on this forum but im a bit of a diy reefer and like too keep it simple.